Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
probotaa Rank 7
Rank 7

Hello Unibet! Any free spins due St. Patricks day? Smile)

0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted
steppek77 Rank 18
Rank 18

Hi @probotaa 

I got a message in my inbox that I have got 50 free spins at Cops N Robbers. But only at 1 line!!!  Won €0.30..

That is a joke, @Ray-Unibet  or?

0 Likes

Hi @steppek77, it's plausible that the spins were set to one payline. Usually when spins are offered, they are set to the minimum amount of 0.25 cents / spin and maximum number of paylines. Would you like me to have a closer look and see if this setup was intentional or an error?

/Ray

steppek77 Rank 18
Rank 18

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

Hi @steppek77, it's plausible that the spins were set to one payline. Usually when spins are offered, they are set to the minimum amount of 0.25 cents / spin and maximum number of paylines. Would you like me to have a closer look and see if this setup was intentional or an error?

/Ray

Yes, @Ray-Unibet . I want you to take a look.

Because I got only 0.10,-NOK, only 0.01 Euro (!!!), bet at 1 line (!)..

After been a loyal customer at Unibet since 2005, it is nice to get 50 free spins as a surprise, but not in that way Sad It felt like Unibet was joking with me. Not fun at all. I am pretty sure Unibet can do it better than that Smile

0 Likes
SingleMom102 Rank 11
Rank 11
Only for Irish customers?
0 Likes
steppek77 Rank 18
Rank 18

Hi @Ray-Unibet 

Have you spoke with the bonus-departement?

0 Likes
@steppek77, I have received an answer back on this. The offer was planned and executed in the way that it played out, in other words, the setup of the promotion was to pay one payline.
It's worth mentioning that this wasn't a promotion that was crafted to a certain account, factors like registration date, type of activity or wagering was not in the equation. It was a promotion that was offered to a broader spectrum of players basically. Sorry for the inconvenience none the less, I realize that the end result was less than you expected.

/Ray
0 Likes
steppek77 Rank 18
Rank 18

Ok, @Ray-Unibet . No probem, I understand. To me it was a funny promotion Smile

0 Likes
Thank you for understanding @steppek77 Smile
0 Likes
Tox1cel Rank 6
Rank 6

Why do I not get any free spins! Sad

0 Likes