Free Spins on Hugo Goal

GothMoth

It seems a worldwide promotion, but of course, not for Hungary...

Instead it says, spend 20 $ on this new slot, and you can get 1 ticket for the raffle. It says also, you can get maximum 50 (!) tickets per day (!!!). Aham, sounds nice and fair :puking:

@GothMoth wrote:

.... Such promos have been rare lately, so I think they should be announced for the ones that don't check the site so often.

@GothMoth I think it's a bonus as betng part of the community & being active.Yyou get to see promotions, bonuses & compititions :haha:

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Livertool wrote:

@testuser1 wrote:

5 cent spins, so you're not missing out on much :)

Or do they? Check out this right here... should i get motorcycle or boat for summer? Hmmmm

2,07€ 😛 Which ever i choose not going to get with these wins 

You can get this boat :D https://www.amazon.co.uk/MagiDeal-Kids-Children-Inflatable-Speedboat/dp/B01GPVW712/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1528382362&sr=8-2&keywords=boat

Everyone who is saying they are missing out, try "HUGO-GOAL" in your promo-code box... It might work (and if it doesn't it was worth the try)

I got 2,7 euro from my 20 spins :D Had 2 JOKER rolls, but the third was the girl :( Could only double on the goal keeping, that idiot kick-taker kept shooting at the top :p

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Anyone got explanation why these Hugo slots keep coming? I can´t imagine Hugo is favourite character of many that are old enough to play slots :D And they are all quite bad too. Hugo 2 might be playable and you can win something from that but others, no, just no.

@Livertool wrote:

Anyone got explanation why these Hugo slots keep coming? I can´t imagine Hugo is favourite character of many that are old enough to play slots :D And they are all quite bad too. Hugo 2 might be playable and you can win something from that but others, no, just no.

Did you notice how yggdresl keeps copying some finnish songs with different tempo?

yea. think theres some copypasting going on man

Archived