Flame Busters

Rushbie

I guess the firemen are working too hard, because they left the building for a short coffee break as soon as they could not be seen. Even Super Mario needed extra energy from time to time.

fbbug.thumb.png.e625acc34338876d06aae762d44ecc5b.png
(Obv the first pic is taken later, but that's how it went. Reloading fixed it)

@Fredrik-Unibet wrote:

It is a sick game! As an 8-bit lover (and still owner of the NES) I must say I really enjoy that Thunderkick took this game all the way - true 8-bit experience.

Yes @Fredrik-Unibet, I like the pixel graphics too, Thunderkick likes to do something different each time.

Looks more like a game than a slot. Remind me of the old game "Burger Time", probably the ladders and the graphics that makes me think of that game.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

@PokerAndBetting Ah ok ok. I have noticed that the bonus round is quite volatile when playing it myself. I had a 30 minute session yesterday (play money) and really hammered quick stop. I got into the bonus round 3 times and best result was 69x payout. However I have seen others winning really big in the bonus round and it does of course depend on how long you progress and the number of extra spins you get (you start with 10 spins, when you collect three fire bell symbols you move up one level in the house and get two more spins so the bonus round can be quite long).

Have you tried Legend of the Pharaos? I must admit I had quite a bit of fun playing that game thanks to the bonus round feature.

Cheers, Fredrik

Fredrik-Unibet wrote:

Have you tried Legend of the Pharaos? I must admit I had quite a bit of fun playing that game thanks to the bonus round feature.

Never tried it before, but just gave it a few for fun spins. Tried the 50 big bet and won +1400 the second time (got 4 pyramids = 10 as wild and the third best symbol as colossal) , so think I'll have to find a place where I can play this one for real money. Looks like it's pretty volatile, which is always a good thing imo :) 

Yeah it is a Barcrest game which is usually a good sign of the volatility level ;)

The bonus round is cool. You get a number of free spins with a feature. If you hit a scatter in the bonus round you are presented with an offer to switch feature and get a new number of spins. In reality it means that you shop around with the features and the spins and choose what you like (you can also get recommendations).

All above referring to Legend of the Pharaos and not Flame Busters.

Archived