Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous1 Rank 23
Rank 23

All the opening done but got two more rounds that i haven't put here yet. I'll afk till sunday or monday because weekend trip so i'll post when i'm back so boby got time until that to make his guess.

Also one slot don't open so i couldn't play that bonus. Ray sent inquiry about that to provider, if i can play it eventually i'll add it, if i can't, i don't .

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
Boby Rank 15
Rank 15
Highlighted
Purps Rank 18
Rank 18

@Anonymous1 wrote:

All the opening done but got two more rounds that i haven't put here yet. I'll afk till sunday or monday because weekend trip so i'll post when i'm back so boby got time until that to make his guess.

Allright, have a nice trip Smile

Anonymous1 Rank 23
Rank 23

Thanks, turned out not going anyways as frien acting like a windmill again Disappointed

And there is three round left, not two. Let´s try to finish this today Very Happy 

0 Likes
Anonymous1 Rank 23
Rank 23

Spoiler
Not much difference in results so far, this round 170,61
Anonymous1 Rank 23
Rank 23

Round 6

Spoiler
Only two bonuses Waterfall
Start 170.61 Wager 838.15€

1. Butterfly staxx 0.8€
2. Legacy of egypt 0.9€

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24
Hoopsi, I just lost clue where those bonuses are coming, how many rounds left, what about the scruffy ducks, but I go for 180 this time. GL to you and I hope you could meet your friend asap.
Purps Rank 18
Rank 18
@Anonymous1 wrote:

Thanks, turned out not going anyways as frien acting like a windmill again Disappointed

Well, he does have that big meeting with the russian dude coming up on monday, so it's understandable that he's a little nervous about how he is gonna act what will come out of his mouth. You need to forgive him, he just needs a hug and some comforting words.

On the other news, I'll go with 75 on this round Sad

star8687 Rank 15
Rank 15

105 for this round.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.
BillyR23 Rank 20
Rank 20

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...