Daily jackpots now live on Unibet!

Fredrik-Unibet

Hi all,

We have launced a new set of jackpot games from the supplier Red Tiger Gaming (yeah, we'll do a "Meet the supplier" with them). In these games you will find two new jackpot types:

- Daily jackpot, must go before 10 pm CET every day (image below says 9 pm, reflecting UK time)
- Avalance jackpot, must go before it reaches £20,000

These jackpots are ringfenced to the Kindred Group (parent company of Unibet) and not shared with other sites. We currently have 10 games with these jackpots enabled but will expand with more interesting titles. We are really happy introducing these smaller jackpots that will go very frequenctly and hopefully benefit many of our players.

Image below shows the game Arcade Bomb with the jackpots enabled (and current state right now)

arcade_bomb.thumb.PNG.0dd0d23d5de4d88b6e2d5ec9c419684b.PNG

You will find a few games in Unibet Picks and all the games in the subsection Jackpots as well as Daily Jackpots.

Cheers, Fredrik

• Like 15

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked them out earlier and the first two looked like the same game with different graphics (Puss'n Boots and Wild Wild Chest) but some of them are unique like Arcade Bomb you mentioned, cool idea and I was lucky that a bomb set of a bunch of "BAR" symbols so i won a little.
Totem lightning has some similairities with Gonzo's Quest but has it's own twist with removing a symbol before the drop.

Haven't checked the other 6 yet. going to do some betting on Champions League first today and tomorrow. :cash:

@Fredrik-Unibet, when you say "jackpots must go", does that mean "they will always go before that time" or does it mean "otherwise Unibet gets the jackpot". 😃

• Like 3
The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

@PokerAndBetting

Thanks for input mate. Puss'n Boots and Wild Wild Chest are not the same game, different maths. None of the games launched share the same math. My personal favourite is for sure Arcade Bomb - I like the mechanics in that game and good potential for big winnings.

When I say "must go" it means that it needs to / will be won. So the daily is guaranteed to hit every day and the avalance will hit before reaching £20K. Once they are won there is a reseed and it starts over. As you can see, the daily is already at €14K hence I believe it will be quite big today. The avalance one was recently won but is already at €6K. Unibet never gets the jackpot, you should know that ;)

Cheers, Fredrik

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@Fredrik-Unibet

How do you win those jackpots? There are no info in wins or at least in dragons luck. Played few spins and there were jackpot symbols so i guess with those you can win other one but does the other one just hit randomly?

I was about to ask the same thing @Livertool.

Seems like you need three jackpot symbols, 1st 3rd and 5th row. 

Not sure if there is a minimum stake, maybe the chance of winning is hogher at higher stakes and is fair that way.

• Like 1
-Eldridge Cleaver

@Fredrik-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool @PokerAndBetting

Excellent question - it could be made more clear but if you click "Help" there's information on that.

1. Click the menu icon (up right)

2. Click Help.

help.PNG.5747df8f4c4717ad765acdfde5df0b10.PNG

Hope that helps!

Fredrik

Information in there could be little clearer too :D It says you win jp when you hit 3 jp symbols but which jp?

@Livertool

Both jackpots are triggered in the same way. The chance of winning the jackpots obviously depends on which one is closer to its target. Hence it is bigger chance winning the daily if the time is 21.30 CET and if the avalance jackpot is at £10K (and the other way around). The closer the JP reaches its end condition the higher the chances of winning (obviously, since it has to be paid out).

What do you think of the format?

KR, Fredrik

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

@Fredrik-Unibet

Now it is clear as day :) and makes sense 👍

Just one question more. Because the bet size effects the chances of winning jp, can we know what are the odds of winning with different stakes? Or is it secret 🤫

Well I am afraid not, that type of information is the intellectual property of the supplier in their math model.

However I can give a pro-tip for spinning - if you play on desktop and hold down the space bar it will continously spin, but a word of caution - keep an eye on your balance!

• Like 4

Tried Lucky Wizard on another site a few weeks ago, and I think it's a great game - always liked the games where the bonus till trigger randomly, independent on what happens on the reels, and there're several bonus features.
Played a bit of Three Musketeers yesterday, and I like that game as well, even though the wild feature is bit dull and I didn't get into any of the bonus rounds.
Rainbow Jackpots looks good as well, but I don't have any money on the account :D, so will have to wait giving that one a try. Think I might have tried it before, and if memory serves me right, it has a great sound effect when you're close to hitting one of the special features :)

• Like 3

@Livertool wrote:

Tried couple of those too with pm and quite liked them as it seems they can pay nicely without hitting jp. But as @testuser1 and i are broke at the moment, why don´t you @Fredrik-Unibet fix us up with fpm so we can do proper reviews :laugh:

Hehe, well, I suggest you try out the different games using "play for fun" :)

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Tried couple of those too with pm and quite liked them as it seems they can pay nicely without hitting jp. But as @testuser1 and i are broke at the moment, why don´t you @Fredrik-Unibet fix us up with fpm so we can do proper reviews :laugh:

Nice try @Livertool🤣

I hvae managed to reach the bonus game on three of these games so I've been playtesting for free, maybe 1 euro or 2 in profit. 

Lucky wizard bonus took a while and I got x28 the wager on that one. No major wins so far.

Both jackpots will probably go today, maybe around the same time.

• Like 2
-Eldridge Cleaver

@PokerAndBetting wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Nice try @Livertool🤣

I hvae managed to reach the bonus game on three of these games so I've been playtesting for free, maybe 1 euro or 2 in profit. 

Lucky wizard bonus took a while and I got x28 the wager on that one. No major wins so far.

Both jackpots will probably go today, maybe around the same time.

Got 300 times the stake on lucky wizard, the first time I hit the lucky bonus. Since then I haven’t had much luck. Mostly 20-40 times the stake :)

• Like 3