Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merenitsu Rank 19
Rank 19
i played 20 spins in super flip
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

Took more than 1000 spins to get a multiplier higher than 13 Rofl Rofl high volatility games or riot Very Happy 

6C1847EB-2D3F-4E72-855C-EECB474E27CD.jpeg

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@BonusPaterwrote:

Took more than 1000 spins to get a multiplier higher than 13 Rofl Rofl high volatility games or riot Very Happy 

Balance 1.72, but still spinning. Like a bossThumbs Up Btw what did you do to have english surface Sir? I can't chance my surface from my local language to english.

BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@psrquack, haha, spins and betting on Schalke are the only safe ways to a higher balance Wink
Still live in Malta so the default language is English. It used to be possible for CS to change the language, but it could have some promo complications (not the community ones but the standard Unibet ones).
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

I think runecraft is quite high volatility game, you just need to hit that 15x in bonus. My best is close to 900x. But all the games in competition should be in same range, basically all top results are from viking runecraft and i can´t see that you can win with, fire joker, twin spin or super flip. Deco diamonds i haven´t played. All the games in competition should have at least free spins, that is where you get big wins usually Smile

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@livertoolwrote:

I think runecraft is quite high volatility game, you just need to hit that 15x in bonus. My best is close to 900x. But all the games in competition should be in same range, basically all top results are from viking runecraft and i can´t see that you can win with, fire joker, twin spin or super flip. Deco diamonds i haven´t played. All the games in competition should have at least free spins, that is where you get big wins usually Smile

@livertool Viking Runecraft and Deco Diamonds certainly have the highest volatility of the games for this tournaments, but neither of these two are high-volatility games. You can win 5000 your bet on VR, but the chance of getting a decent win is so incredibly low, and mostly you'll just be getting small wins all the time. I lost like € 20 on VR with minimum bet, did more than 1000 spins (at least it felt like that Very Happy) and my three highest multipliers were 37, 12.5 and 11 Rofl A true high-volatility game doesn't give you all these small wins.

@Ray-Unibet if you want feedback on the selection of games for the next tournament, just drop me a PM - I've recently done a freelance copywriting job where I wrote 13,000 words about slot machines, so I know a fair bit about the game mechanics, volatility etc. Very Happy

Highlighted
GothMoth Rank 16
Rank 16

Here is my X250 Super Flip and it's even before the free-spins Cool

5000.png

reluni Rank 10
Rank 10

I've played more than 20 spin on fire joker

0 Likes
GothMoth Rank 16
Rank 16

Should have mentioned that it was free-spins promo win like.@Fredrik's

0 Likes

Just a quick update on your stats guys!
@joebanan Has taken over the first place and @HAI_ROMANIA has made the leaderboard, arriving in 4th place with a X150 Multiplier! Thumbs Up
Looking good Laugh competition is getting tuff!

1. @joebanan: 228.5 Multiplier
2. @Fredrik: 201 Multiplier
3. @HAI_ROMANIA: 150 Multiplier
4. @XY: 135.5 Multiplier
5. @Toadfish82: 79.9 Multiplier