Can't play freespins

purplesky

Hi, 

So I have received a bonus of 50 spins for starburst, but I cannot use them, as I blocked casini access. But these being free, I find no reason for me to still be blocked, since I'm not using my own funds. Is there a solution for this?

Maybe convert it to a sportsbetting bonus? 

Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Coxcox, welcome to the Community :)

We would need a bit more info in order to help you, for example what slot did you win spins on and couldn't play them? And it's very important that we know the exact times when you think this error happened. Please leave the necessary info below and we'll do our best to clarify this.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

I'm sorry @Coxcox but that is not accurate enough information in order to locate any issue. At the moment there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to play any Free Spins you win or receive. I actually see that you've played them in the past, the most recent was a month ago on Starburst as you mention. They successfully executed and were paid.

Please keep an eye out and if you do notice something that you believe it's an error or something of that sort, note down the exact time that it happened and we can look into it for you but as your account is looking at the moment, there isn't any issue that I could place my finger on.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator