cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

And welcome aboard. Good thing we get finnish officer here for to control all the writing under influence, majority of that seems to come up here Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Is this offer same as op that spins are actually cashspins? @Ray-Unibet @ReCorpH 

bon.JPG

Highlighted

Hey, 

Doesn't say "cashspin" and I can't find the particular promo in the backoffice. You have a name or something for it? How was it offered?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

It is in my active bonuses if you can see there. Offer expired yesterday but i accepted it earlier so still 29 days to deposit and get spins. As you see, no mention of how many times you need to wager so i guess it is cashspins like last week too?

bon.JPG

Highlighted

Hey,

On my end the bonus does say FREE_SPINS_CASH so they are cashspins. I'll pass on the message so we'll write it there accordingly. 

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@ReCorpH 

Yeah found it out when i took them, i was just about to answer myself but you got first Thumbs Up

If i may ask, could you tag when you answer for it is easier to see Cool

Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21
Highlighted
Thanks for reporting @XY, we're on it! Smile
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

@XY wrote:

XY.png

Regarding this promotion...after wagering,will we receive notification,and there will be scratch card,or only system will automatically count us in without notification us?

@Ray-Unibet @ReCorpH could you take a look about this?

Usually,when we have some bingo promotion,with scratch card involved,we can find that scratch card under notification section.
This time I dont see such.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

Ooh, progress Cool
Almost perfect, tho Smirk
rules.png

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402