Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pobjednik Rank 10
Rank 10

I play advent turnament and get reward 10 free spins on game Viking Runecraft. But I cant play my spins becouse that game is not for me. When I lounch the game I get massage this product is not aviable to you. Can I get some other game where I can play my 10 free spins.

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
steppek77 Rank 18
Rank 18

@Pobjednik wrote:

I play advent turnament and get reward 10 free spins on game Viking Runecraft. But I cant play my spins becouse that game is not for me. When I lounch the game I get massage this product is not aviable to you. Can I get some other game where I can play my 10 free spins.

Thanks

I think you ned to tagg @Santa76, my friend Smile

TDW Rank 15
Rank 15
nelu6362 Rank 11
Rank 11

I have a problem. And I have received 20 free spins in GEMIX I can not play them I would like to be granted in another game that goes on computer. I hope to be heard and helped thanks @ SANTA-UNIBETRofl

0 Likes

Hi @Pobjednik and @nelu6362, sorry for the inconvenience guys. Let me know which slot you would like us to transfer you the Free Spins to. Please note that I am only able to add spins to NetEnt Slots so your choice would need to be on one of them Smile

Pobjednik Rank 10
Rank 10

Thanks Ray

This is good news for me. I  play new advent turnament and get reward 20 free spins on game Gemix. But I cant play that spins to. I hope so to get all 30 spins.

Its advent time and let it be NetEnt game Secrets of Chritmas. Smile

Pobjednik Rank 10
Rank 10

This is why we need community.

Thumbs Up

0 Likes
nelu6362 Rank 11
Rank 11

Its advent time and let it be NetEnt game Secrets of Chritmas Thank you for your understanding

nelu6362 Rank 11
Rank 11

Rey-Unibet      NetEnt game Secrets of Chritmas     still waiting for my turns 20 to be transferred to play them ????

0 Likes
Pobjednik Rank 10
Rank 10

Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh, hey

Ray dont forget our spins. I have 10 free spins on Runecraft and 20 on Gemix that cant use.

Secret of Christmas is game we wish to play.

Smile

0 Likes