Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

BWSP.jpg

Hey guys

Use this thread to ask any questions regarding the Big Win in the spring competition

40 REPLIES 40

As a first question to you guys would be your opinion on the use of the "Gamble" feature. That was the only aspect of this promotion that I wasn't completely sure about. What's your take on it? Should it be allowed to be used? Or not?
I specifically mentioned in the competition thread that we start at 17:00 so we have a bit of time to polish up any concerns.

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ray-Unibet   i think its ok.  I never use that on big wins,  but if anyone wants gamble x500 why not ?Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ray-Unibet quick question: sometims im recording bonuses/spins and whole screen with clock is too big in my opinion. maybe two screenshots would be ok too:  square from slot(real money, stake, wininng) +  screenshot from history with the exact time ? 

0 Likes
The reason I added that it should be in one screenshot is to cut down on checking times and to reduce errors on my side as much as possible. I would realy appreciate if it could be in one screenshot / picture. Smile. Since the system is not set up for Community competitions and I calculate and check them manually, in the past it took me ages to check the spin. Imagine going back 24 hours in a player's history in which every spin is displayed to find the needle in the haystack. Let's just aim to provide the screenshot and if something happens, we can take it from there.

/Ray Smile
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

I have no problem if someone wants to gamble.

And like the terms and length too.

What do i have problem with?

Spoiler
I can't move like rick Astley Waterfall
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.

Spoiler
I can't move like rick Astley Waterfall

Nobody can @Livertool, nobody :sigh:...

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ray-Unibet   @Livertool  my problem is : No Donuts on the list Waterfall this game loves me,  lately maybe less Smile

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@pinki wrote:

@Ray-Unibet   @Livertool  my problem is : No Donuts on the list Waterfall this game loves me,  lately maybe less Smile

When it was released i got some good bonuses from it but lately all horrible, like 1-10x Annoyed

Maybe it is good that it is not on the list as you can play it with half price compared to others. Might be that all winning pics would be just on that.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Nospheratu Rank 13
Rank 13

It doesn't make sense that the 4th screenshot you take has to be larger than the previous 3 you already posted because you'd be forced to get a slightly larger monster win a second time. If player A and B both score 3,000x as best single multipliers then the one who got it last is at a great disadvantage because it isn't enough anymore to get a higher combined multiplier in total but he would have to supass 3,000x specifically. And then a bunch of lawyering would start jumping back and forth on who owns the spot on that leaderboard.

0 Likes