Did you mean: 
LeXieTasten Rank 2
Rank 2
4 REPLIES
LeXieTasten Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi!

The Banana Rock slotmachine keeps "crashing" 

The screen goes Black. You can still play, but you cant see anything. When you try to restart, you cant get back in the game, and yesterday, when I got My scatter play, i couldent get back in to finish My scatter play. 

When Will it be fixed??? 

0 Likes
Hi @LeXieTasten, welcome to the Community Smile
Sorry to hear about the inconvenience first of all. There were no issues reported besides your bug report so it's safe to assume that this might be a contained one time event for you. What we would need to investigate is a screenshot of the error you get after the slot crashes, anything that could point is in the direction of the problem really. But before we get to that, I would like to ask you to make sure that the Flash player is always on when you play and deleting Cookies and Cache is something that could fix this issue for you.
If it doesn't solve it, feel free to share a screenshot of the issue, and an approximate time (a 10 minute timeframe) of when your Bonus round was interrupted. Based on this we shall have a closer look at it.

/Ray
LeXieTasten Rank 2
Rank 2

Well it still keeps crashing . Now you cant Even open The game. 

Its so anoying that The screen goes Black in the middle of a game  

Please fix it

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LeXieTasten, I still only see this report of the issue, so we'll have to investigate it on an individual level as you'll obviously needs this fixed. Could you please help me out on the following questions:

Are you experiencing the same on any other game that you are aware of? C

Could you please post here or send a screenshot on email to contact@unibetcommunity.com of what happens when you try and open the game?

Which device are you using to play the game? If it's from your computer, would it be possible to try and open the game using a different browser than the one you usually use?

Thank you,

/Jeppe

0 Likes