A NETENT production games-problems

XY

I hope it's alright for you @XY, but I'll let this sit for a day or two to see if anybody else are experiencing the same or knows of how to make it work. If we don't get anything, we'll get in touch with the tech department to hear what they think!

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Hello,

I checked out the Netent slots for you but I am having a hard time replicating the issue. I do not see any unusual signs of Netent slots, mainly bonus rounds, getting into a slow motion state even after a while of gameplay.

I would suggest checking if your browsers, any certain devices you are using are fully up to date and establishing a stable internet connection.

Please feel free to post a video of your problem if the problem persists so we can look into this further for you.

Best regards,

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @RayL

Thanks.

Games from NETENT are in "slow motion" to me,I guess they are using some more advanced 3D or something similar,therefore, maybe I need to install some other player.

Dont have a problem with other distributers.

Apologies for my slow reply on the matter as I was out of office these past few days. I have received your video replicating the issue you have been experiencing and have contacted Netent directly to provide more feedback on the possible cause for your issue. I can't tell you how fast I will receive an update for you but I will make sure this is followed up from my end and provide you with an answer as soon as I am able to.

Archived