freespins not showing

SCHACHTKANT

Hey @SCHACHTKANT,

This has been raised internally and you should receive an email when everything is sorted.

You've opted in via bonuses and cleared cookies & cache from the browser I assume? Have you checked that they are not for example mobile only?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@ReCorpH 

yesterday there was a promotion in Romania, namely 10 free spins at an EGT slot, after activating the promotion for the active bonus it says that the spins were activated but I did not receive any spins, I also talked to those from the live chat where they were very friendly, the promotion was updated with another slot also from the same category but the same problem, the spins do not exist, but the bonus is activated.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Hey @SCOBY,

The latest news is as follows: 

• Players, who were awarded free spins with the old Shining Crown campaign ID (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), and did not open the game yet, now have the new ID (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) so free spins should work whenever they open the game.
  • Players, who were awarded free spins with the old Shining Crown campaign ID (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), opened the game and failed to receive their free spins because the ran out, should open the game again now - we have changed the ID to the new one (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and the status of the free spins to open again."

Could you check from the game Shining Crown? If they are not there, clear cookies and cache and check again. If still nothing, please let me know. :)

@ReCorpH 

It is not a result even after refreshing, and it is noticed that the loading of the slots from EGT starting from 50% and not from 0%,the mobil. Maybe some poker points would be welcome.

and I can't find these games on my computer

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@SCOBY wrote:

@ReCorpH 

something is known, why the EGT slots do not work on the computer ?

Majority of times when had those problems is because of the use of Firefox, don't ask why 😏

Doesn't matter if it's been used with phone, tablet or desktop pc. 

Try Chrome, it usually works and the games seems to be optimal for it by design nowadays. 

IMG_20200428_061611.thumb.png.a8418113c8f0bc62c624c966aee133f6.png