discrimination for those with a euro account.

SCOBY
Go to solution Solved by Jami-Unibet,

@JeppeL , @ReCorpH 

....😠😠😠

Well, I raised this issue of discrimination for those who have an account in euros. Again it happens at the site in Romania. The ten rotations from hapy hour are not granted to those who have an account in euros. Well, what is this, not Are you ashamed to discriminate against those of us who have been on this site for so long? We don't have rights in the U.E. ???😠

• Like 2

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Just speak with support and you can make a new account in RON and they will transfer all the details from old account to new account. Those 10 spins are in total 40 cents from where you win in most caseses  from 0 to 10 cents... If you want those 10 cents, just change the account. They cannot credit on EGT games for euro accounts, this is the problem.

@FunckyFish 

I don't want to change the account because I would have to lose on the community. The solution would be to give those free spins on other slots. several times significant sums from these free spins.😃

so if it's a promotion it should be for every member 😠

• Solution

Unfortunately some promotions will not work if your account is not in native currency. This has been said many times, and the only thing we can offer here is that you can make a new account in RON. We can not change the currency afterwards, but I'm pretty sure we can link your Community account to the new one. This decision was taken way before, when the accounts changed. If we could credit it directly, we of course would. It just doesn't work like that. 

Let me know if you with to try a new account and I will make the preparations. :) 

And just as a sidenote, having rights in the EU has nothing to do with promotions or having an account on Unibet. Having an account is not a right that is just granted to everyone. 

• Like 1

@ReCorpH wrote:

Unfortunately some promotions will not work if your account is not in native currency. This has been said many times, and the only thing we can offer here is that you can make a new account in RON. We can not change the currency afterwards, but I'm pretty sure we can link your Community account to the new one. This decision was taken way before, when the accounts changed. If we could credit it directly, we of course would. It just doesn't work like that. 

Let me know if you with to try a new account and I will make the preparations. :) 

And just as a sidenote, having rights in the EU has nothing to do with promotions or having an account on Unibet. Having an account is not a right that is just granted to everyone. 

well then I will accept the conversion of the account into RON but only on condition of keeping the status in the community.

Alright @SCOBY, I'll get the ball rolling then. It will require for you to open up a new account which we will then link to your Community account. Is it ok if we finish this one tomorrow? It'll take a bit of time from my end to get ready, I can then send you a message and let you know to open a new account which we link to this Community account. :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...