Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chrissie

Literally this site is prob one of the worst I've played must be fixed 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Chrissie
I have been playing for a good couple of months and not even won 20 quid.... absolute joke
0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Chrissie which games are you mainly playing? I'll be happy to have a look at your RTP quickly, to say whether you've actually been unlucky, and to what extent.
Your "not even won 20 quid" statement; you sure about that? Smile
0 Likes
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Try some xtra value to your money on this:Smirk

Screenshot_20210405-154225~2.png20€ per spin if you play all four bonuses, chance to hit bonus1 in 5 or 6 = around 400-500€ of wagering with min 20€ stake to get 5€ bonus money. Crazy times indeed Laugh

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Nash
Rank 3
Rank 3

Sports book is fair. But Bingo is corrupted with players having multiple accounts and are always in the money..more than coincidence a couple to look out for are AGLADY and KATO60 (recently is coming up as KATA60) if you are playing when they are present leave right away you have little chance...

0 Likes
Chrissie

It's the slot games I've deposited over 500 quid and I don't mind losing but u don't even get on any bonuses I will be deleting this account and going back to sky bet absolute joke of a site !!! 

0 Likes
Kabouter
Rank 2
Rank 2

Same here. I do not understand. Other sites seem more fare than Unibet

0 Likes
Kabouter
Rank 2
Rank 2

I have played Books of Ra for a few days. It is impossible to win. Bonusses are always too small and afterwards the game takes money, and money, and money... 

0 Likes
Kabouter
Rank 2
Rank 2

I agree, most be one of the worst gambling sites...

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Kabouter, how many spins are we talking? This sounds completely standard to be honest with you.
I assume you're playing the game due to the potential high win and relatively frequent big wins (every 10,000 spins or so I'd say, from personal experience). Due to the volatility/frequency of big wins, it's quite easy to hit a long dry spell. Only way to avoid it is to play a game like Starburst Smile
0 Likes