Slot spins refund

waffel
Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

I understand this would be not done normally, but I have been playing on Unibet for at least 7 years. So for the following thing I'm basically asking for an act of kindness as a loyal and honest customer.

I usually play poker on Unibet, but since like march or something I've discovered some fun slots and I spin for about 20 cents, sometimes up to 1 or 2 euro's rarely and once like a minute for €10. So in my billion spins I've done so far it's like 99% 20c, 0.9999% 1-2euro, and 0.0001% 10euro. Now what I sometimes like to do is play new slot games with free money or the dog house with like €100 free money spins. U get 100k and then I see where it takes me. 

Today I wanted to spin some Doghouse €100 on freemoney. I have done this a lot so I immidiately go to the "+" until it reaches €100, go to autospin turbo and let it go. Only this time I was so stupid not to click on the freemoney slider! So "luckily" after 4 spins I see the balance on the left bottom super low, and I'm like holy sh*t this is my own balance. I click stop and took a screenshot. I was not on tilt or anything, in my history you can see I was just playing some tourney's and I was up for the day. I immidiately went to the helpdesk and asked if they could refund me, but they couldn't do anything.

So I'm basically begging for a higher up who has the power to refund the four spins and trust me it's an honest mistake. I've been a customer for many years, if you go through my record you can see I rake weekly (I'm Belgian so I don't have rakeback) and will play a lot more in the future to come. €400 is a lot of poker for my stakes and I am sick to my stomach by the mistake I made. It would mean the world to me if the 4 spins would be refunded.

HI @waffel 

Unfortunately I would be very surprised if anything could be done about this mistake. I had a bad experience a while ago, not exactly the same but the same result. While playing roulette, I got a temporary disconnection and in attempting to keep rebetting while apparently nothing was happening the connection came back and I had been doubling my bets, as soon as I saw this I tried to cancel the bets but funnily enough lost connection again. When it reconnected I had bet a massive amount for me, as I explained to live chat, way beyond my normal bet range. There was a bit of sympathy but as they said there were no connection issues at their end, and if the bet had won I probably wouldn't have complained, just kept the winnings and thanked my lucky stars. I'll be interested in any reply as I did send a p.m but that has not even been opened. It's basically down to us to make sure what we're doing and avoid stupid mistakes. Over to @JeppeL or @ReCorpH  for this one. 

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Okay I understand. I'm still sick to my stomach though and gonna withdraw most of my funds, so I don't feel like I lost 400.
Maybe when spinning 50+ there should be some kind of message or something also. But whatever, I'm not touching a slot again, this is just too much of a bad beat for me.

Thanks for responding quickly!