Slot malfunctions

Rushbie
Go to solution Solved by Fredrik-Unibet,

Same as in Mega Fortune.When I open the game it shows free spins but can not proceed  to the buttons.Screen with free spins in always on.

Tried everything cookies,temporary files...

Do not play much slots games but it frustrates me.

What i don't understand is why this error does not occur when I play in a "fun mode" (play money).

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@JeppeLAlright, cool. Better this way and easier to find now 👍

Also some new info that can be useful:
Tried it again just 15min ago, and it worked fine. Wasn't logged in to my account at that time and started to read other topics here in different tabs. Meanwhile the game timed-out in the background, and went to screen which informs you to log in or play with real money etc.
Same problem again. Stops to 98%.

Last time I was probably playing in private tab, and it cleaned all the cookies automatically when closed the browser.
Desktop, Firefox.

Hope it helps 😃

• Like 1

@XY Is it possible for you open the game via mobile? I've been told there's a good chance it will work, since the spins seem to be what freezes the game for you. We can do something else from here to try and have it solved, but the easisest would be if the spins can be unlocked via a mobile unibet. If it can't be done, just let me know and I'll get back to the tech department :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@XY Could you please try to open the game again same as before and see if it works now? We've manually removed the free spins and hope it'll free up the game for you. Let's see if that works, then we can look at trying to add the spins again :)

• Like 1
Former Community Manager

@JeppeLWill try when will have a time.I am pretty tired of this "third way" of trying to play games that must be simple as press and play

I am not mad as this is Unibet foult,but frustrated for sure.Just exclude me from some promo.and thats it.At least I would know that some games are unable,not like this when I need to think,and waste a time thinking will it work or not.

In most cases there are wagering X25 requirements (e.g. if you have a €10 bonus, you must stake €250 to complete the turnover)

As the Free Spins Bonus is not visible you can't track your progress unless you auto-spin until you turn it over.

For example 250 spins X €1 for €10 bonus.

• Like 3

@GothMoth wrote:

In most cases there are wagering X25 requirements (e.g. if you have a €10 bonus, you must stake €250 to complete the turnover)

As the Free Spins Bonus is not visible you can't track your progress unless you auto-spin until you turn it over.

For example 250 spins X €1 for €10 bonus.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Nope, not really. Checked my connections several times after first crash and all was showing good. Sure i doubt it is because of that too, but it happened about 3 times in a half an hour period, so was just curious were the problems existing globally or something :wonder: