Genie jackpots megaways bonus buy

Jannah93
Go to solution Solved by RayL,

Hi @Jannah93, welcome to the Community :)

We have localized the round in question and reached out to our provider regarding this for you. We are most probably looking at a stuck bonus round which will need to be manually released. When that happens the round will complete and all winnings credited to your account. I've looped myself in the case and will be monitoring this for updates, as soon as there's an answer, I'l' be sure to let you know here :). Thank you for contacting us with this.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

So the round did complete @Jannah93, would make sense. Would you still need us to chase down this with the provider? If the round completed there's no much more that can be done as it went back to normal. Sorry for the inconvenience nonetheless, I get that this can leave a bitter taste in somebody'as mouth especially during a bonus round.

• Solution

Hi @Jannah93, we received word back from the providers and the round vas manually released and left to complete. The winnings from that Bonus round were £4, which were added to your account today at 13:05 CET. Having said that, I added you some Cash Free Spins on "Bloodsuckers" as an apologie for the hassle experienced. Thank you for your patience in resolving this matter and don't hesitate to contact us if something like this happens again.

/Ray

• Like 1

• 7 months later...