Free Spins

Go to solution Solved by Jami-Unibet,

Yes, that is true, where can i find this machine, I am having trouble locating it. That is excatly what the ticket says, It's time!! The people on the phone also thought it may have been using in a gramatcal sense i.e it's time to use them haha. I cannot find the machine I have looked.

Hurrah, I have found it, bit of a scam though, working all that way through the missions for a poxy 79p, put me right off doing them that's for sure, especially with the next one expecting me to enter a 5€ ticket for a €2 reward with my own cash.. Not for me, not generous enoug unfortunately, if the spins had more towards it I may have considered it.. I urge people to think twice about going for these goals and challenges past the second one for new players, as they just don;'t seem worth it in my experience.

Yes I can tell how many people have said that to you, by the amount of people who have liked the comment. Like I said, of course people with an agendas paid by Unibet to encourage gambling will say that. My personal experience, ten free spins for 79p when I am expected find €5 for a cash to win a €2 ticket (no cash) for the next mission, only somebody with an agenda would say that is a good offer.. 79p for tournaments entered totalling €3, it's a rip off whichever way you look at it.. Incredible that a moderator would say otherwise really..