Book of Santa tournament score calculated wrong?

TDW

Been playing some book of Santa and had some good luck on the slot today for the advent promotion!

But unfortunately, the score seems to be calculated wrong?

afbeelding.png.1987ef2fc71dda375fb5cfab4ae45d07.png

Looking at the above history, i should have a score of at least:

24.5/0.2 + 7.20/0.2 = 1225 + 360 = 1585 (+ whatever i scored in the other 18 bets around it), but my curent score is only 830 points! (I've done manual research and this is how the scores are usually calculated).

afbeelding.png.150accce4afdeca999ee12f4faa9180a.png

@RayL@JeppeLneed your detective work here guys <3

• 4 weeks later...

@RayL That means that not each tournament has the same calculation method.

I've done many manual research on this and I'm 100% certain I've played tournaments where the multiplier is only affected by winning rounds and not dragged down as u mention above. Or maybe the calculation method has changed recently.

I'd be happy to provide the poker experts with your take on the matter and the calculations alike @TDW but I am 100% sure that the calculation didn't change. There's nothing that can be changed actually, the math can't change. It's your highest multiplier from 20 rounds.
Former Community Moderator

@RayL 

I got a spreadsheet of data of a starburst on sunday promotion of a couple of months ago, which you can see below.

As you'll notice you will see that the points (unibet) is identical to the max cumsum over the last 10 round so far, there is no negative drawback due to dead spins.

afbeelding.png.30f57dba11470fd78d840253acda1fe7.png

• 3 weeks later...

@RayL

Must have been some advent tournament that ran on 14/12/2018. Guess you should be able to find it back?

I saw you posted the calculation method in another thread, but i can't find it at the moment.

But if i recall correctly, the scoring system you provided there was identical to my excel above.

Was planning to return to this thread about it, but things are kind of hectic IRL so couldn't find the time yet...

Archived