Are the slots even working ?

Teecee2004

I have done the same with even less result in the last  months. Sakura and Stardust must have been changed. Put in about 900 SEK x4 and return is not higher then 220 SEK with no bonus in the last 5-6 months. 

Before I got a bonus, even a small ones, at least every 1000 SEK. 

Unibet, is it intended and do you only want people to play "Live" games? 

• Like 1

Would have to repeat the same old answers again and again about RNG and how it's very possible to get really long streaks without ending up winning something big, but it'd be pointless because it mostly depends on how different people play the slots. For example, some can't/won't stop when they are on winning side, and tries to reach the millions/moon or whatever, and therefore eventually loses it all and marks it down for themselves as another one of the losing attempts :wonder:
Especially when it comes to getting bonus rounds, it can feel superrigged if it just won't happen no matter how many times you try. The amount of money often works as a sensation multiplier obviously, the bigger amount lost - the worse it feels like.

Unfortunately I deleted some of the old video recordings to make room to newer ones, but those had numerous attempts to even get a bonusround for vid collections from some games, and the record breakers for me were Netent's Dead or Alive 2, Yggdrasil's The One Armed Bandit and Divine Fortune once (which i played against all odds about 1000+spins without a main bonusround(not the jackpot feature))

Try getting bonusrounds on The One Armed Bandit e.g., and come back with a picture if you have it less than 300spins :laugh:. (last time got it with just above 300 spins with min bets, and won less than 2euros back. Not gonna do that again 😏)

They suck bonuses few and far between and your lucky when u do get them to even receive a quarter of what u put it not worth the time. Tried again today same old story -700 .. and highest bonus after thousands of spins got about £40 you would be better off just burning your money