"minor" bugs when playing poker about the list of tournaments.
- When searching for a specific keywords: if i select one of the tournament in search results, go into its lobby and go back, my search has disappeared and i need to enter that keyword for the search again (very annoying when trying to select all the uk tournaments lobby i want to play for example). The search keyword should be remembered until cancelled (like the filters do)
- when i register to a tournament, there is the little green "v" associated with it in the buy-in column. When client crashes and i return, all the "v" disappeared and i have to click all the tournaments i registered before for the "v" to appear again. When registering multiple tournaments, its annoying to have to verify again all the ones i chose.
- in the general lobby, under the banner "my tournament tickets" : there is no rules as to what is listed in what order there. Its neither organised by date, nor by type of tournament, nor by buy in: it appears totally random. So, you have to scroll the whole list of tickets to see which ones are coming to expiry, or to find a specific one as they are not grouped. (very fun to do when having 70+tickets). I suggest to organise them by date with the closest to expire first.
- in each lobby for a tournament, it should be specified somewhere if it is a 6 or 9-handed tournament. It is sometimes mentioned in the description but not most of time. There needs to be a mention somewhere in the lobby, similar to "buy-in", "starts in", "regular prize pool", etc...
- in lobby of a specific tournament: sometimes the scroll doesn't work in the list of players, sometimes it"s the sidebar that doesn't work to scroll in the list.
- when registering to a tournament with a password: you type the password but pushing "enter" does nothing. You specifically have to click the green " v" to be able to confirm your registration. It should work just by pushing "enter"
- there should be a shortcut to "profile" in the general lobby of all tournaments so that you can quickly check if you have tickets for a specific tournament without clicking 5 different places to be able to see it.
- when logged in the client for a while (generally 2+ hours), the general lobby of tournaments becomes black and you can't get the list of tournaments anymore. You have to restart the client to be able to see it again.
- tournaments happening in 1 hour show "1 min" instead of "1 hrs 1 min"
- not really a bug: in the column of players, it used to show 9/15. Now it only shows the number of players still in the tournament. you have to go into the lobby of the tournament to see the total number of players.
That's it for now
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.