Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

sooooo close

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

It's almost time Gals & Guys...

1b.PNG

@pinki @psrquack @Merenitsu @SCOBY @XY 

SCOBY Rank 20
Rank 20

I missed to prepare for my job.

Thumbs Up

Your criticisms help you become bigger ...
0 Likes
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

@SCOBY wrote:

I missed to prepare for my job.

Thumbs Up

Oooooops @SCOBY I also slept in late  Rofl   DAM POKER !!!

Spoiler
I had like 10 tables open trying to get lucky 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@Nestabear Unlucky. How do you get 10 tables open, I had 8 and tryng any more brought up a message, you have reached your limit? Wonder

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

I completely forgot  Teardrop

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
@psrquack, @Nestabear, I hate to be the party pooper here guys but I'll need to run this by Jeppe before I can touch this. We did do ticket transfers within the brackets of the promotions that we organize within the members that attended the promotions. This is a bit different and I'm not sure this is something we can or want to do.
There's a difference between us organizing promos and doing a goodwill transfer here and there and players organizing their own thing. I wish it would be different but it's a sensitive action that I'm not touching without the approval of the higher ups.
Anyways, I'm meeting the bossman most probably tomorrow and will get back to you guys about it. Smile

/Ray

If you are here @Jeppe-Unibet could you help us out if this promo is legal or it's against the rules? Thanks in advance.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry @psrquack I don't have an answer on that right now, need to discuss this a bit further within the company what our stance is on this.

An example of something that needs to be considered would be if we can allow it, when we cannot guarantee ethics in terms of how the winners are drawn. 

/Jeppe

Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

Hey @GR1ZZL3R I was only joking... I also had 8 tables open but it felt like 10.

My max is 4  Rofl

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

I'm the same @Nestabear usually 4 is my limit but funnily enough I was on 8 waiting for the big one and I didn't seem too rushed. Of course this is part of my new policy "Fold to Victory." I only played 10 minutes, had 2 all ins, both won, and escaped with €4 profit. Rofl Might be worth trying again.. Wonder

It Is What It Is