Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

I'm hoping for a top 6 finish @GR1ZZL3R.

Just need some good cards & nervous players Ok Cash

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
Marekss Rank 17
Rank 17

What time start today? I will watch hiw much i can! And in break time I will do this to cheer you up 93F8642D-74EE-4190-862D-499CF8B19C35.jpeg

GO @Nestabear GO @Nestabear 

Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

@Marekss wrote:

What time start today? I will watch how much i can! 

@Marekss the tourney starts in about 1 hour 15 minutes. I will post to remind all the peeps about 5 minutes before the tourney starts.

Here is a list of the potential winners & what they can win...

Finishing position = pay out

46-37 = €70 - @tatuaj7 wins the mystery prize of €5

36-31= €80 - no bonus prize winner but, @MctheBesT wins the mystery prize of €5 worth of poker tickets *(or equivalent).

30-25 €100 - @GR1ZZL3R wins the bonus prize of €13 worth of poker tickets *(or equivalent).

23-19 = €120 - @psrquack wins the bonus prize of €15 worth of poker tickets *(or equivalent).

18-13 = €145 no bonus prize winner but, @BillyR23 wins the mystery prize of €5 worth of poker tickets *(or equivalent).

12-10 = €170 @Boby wins the bonus prize of €22 worth of poker tickets *(or equivalent).

9 = €200 @Raulescul91 wins the bonus prize of €26 worth of poker tickets *(or equivalent).

8 = €250 @Marekss wins the bonus prize of €32 worth of poker tickets *(or equivalent).

7 = €310 @Messwithme wins the bonus prize of €40 worth of poker tickets *(or equivalent).  

6 =€400 no bonus prize winner but, @Messwithme wins the mystery prize of €5 worth of poker tickets *(or equivalent).         

5 = €500  no bonus prize winner but, @Purps wins the mystery prize of €5 worth of poker tickets *(or equivalent).  

4 = €620  no bonus prize winner but, @Toofunny  wins the  mystery prize of €5 worth of poker *(or equivalent).   

3 = €740 no bonus prize winner but, @Toofunny wins the m mystery prizeof €5 worth of poker tickets *(or equivalent).    

2 = €1100 no bonus prize winner but, @ng1 wins the  mystery prize of €5 worth of poker tickets *(or equivalent).

1 = €1850 no bonus prize winner but@ng1 wins the  mystery prize of €5 worth of poker tickets *(or equivalent).   

Thanx for the cheers.. see you now now

Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

The torney starts in about 5 min Peeps  if you'de like to rail & see who's gonna be a winner... besides me Rofl

@tatuaj7 @MctheBesT @GR1ZZL3R @psrquack @BillyR23 @Boby @Raulescul91 @Marekss @Messwithme @Purps Toofunny @ng1 

winnerrrr.jpg 

Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

got disconnected & the client froze... had to quit the  & reopen it

Hate it when that happens... LOL 

0 Likes
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

so card dry its not even funny... LOL

72 off siuy like 4 times, this dealer hates me for some reason  Waterfall

0 Likes
Marekss Rank 17
Rank 17
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

& that was that, if you were watching...LOL

Thanx for all the support Peeps

Much apreciated

Boby Rank 17
Rank 17

I have only the E39 on 25th place

333.png

0 Likes
MctheBesT Rank 10
Rank 10

Still a good run GG's

0 Likes