the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

Hi,

I dont know if this is the right place but I ask anyway. I can not loggin to the site. I´m getting a message that my account is blocked (dont know why) and when I want to kontakt unibet via live chat I can not because it´s down. Anyone else have this problem ?

I was playing 4 Cash game tables and when one of them closed and I said yes to starting a new one it gave a no connection error even though I was playing at the others just fine.

Seems none of my winnings or money I left the table with were credidted back to my account from any of the 4 tables. Account history shows no transactions for the last 55-60 mins but I was playing upto the last 20-25 minutes ago. So clearly missing money and about 30 mins or so of play is missing.

• Like 1

So just to be helpful to others having the same issue. I got a hold of live chat and the representative had this to say about the current issue.

"I'm very sorry but there's a temporary technical issue on site, our teams are working on it to fix it as soon as possible. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. This may be resolved automatically tonight, if the issue persists and you feel you should have received a refund , then please let us know tomorrow morning. Your understanding is appreciated in this matter."

• Like 1

bearban.JPG.853d88fbd8cea222dfb80b6e5d9e2824.JPG

The Bears self imposed Ban has been lifted... very nice to be back !

Now just to get my owed freebets added so I can back into the swing of things.

Please think carefully before you put a ban on yourself Folks, it's gut renching, I promose :teardrop: 

• Like 2
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...