the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

@Nestabear

it's very hard to strike to penultimate street and river flush...it's fish Now I see...all in . Between fish and loose aggressive, what IT is? The answer is...fish

• Like 1
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

@psrquack wrote:

@Nestabear wrote:

@JeppeL please PM me your email... I'm struggling to send you an important message & keep getting a bad word error that isn't in my message 

If you have this, t-r-y w-r-i-t-i-n-g l-i-k-e t-h-i-s.

no,  @psrquack it says I've got the word "an" somewhere in my post & it's not allowed, but I can't find it. 

• Like 1
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Nestabear wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Nestabear wrote:

@JeppeL please PM me your email... I'm struggling to send you an important message & keep getting a bad word error that isn't in my message 

If you have this, t-r-y w-r-i-t-i-n-g l-i-k-e t-h-i-s.

no,  @psrquack it says I've got the word "an" somewhere in my post & it's not allowed, but I can't find it. 

Yes, got this many times. When I can't find it i'm starting transforming all the words till it will be allowed to send.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya Peeps...just need a little help. I just switched from windows to Linux this morning & I'm wondering if anyone can help me with the poker client setup.

I'm brand new to Linux 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

• 1 month later...

@FreedoM wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Nestabear You're obviously counting the days down but please don't get too giddy. 🤣

giddy GIF

OMG, this is the best gif ever, can't stop laughing. Thank You. 🤣

why was he banned?

• Like 1
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

What s happen ? An Unexpected Error has occurred.

Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 3D62D2BD.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.?

@TheStrongMan wrote:

Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 3D62D2BD.

Delete Cookies and Re-Log-in! :happyshy:

• Like 1

Delete Cookies and Re-Log-in!

hmm.. that doesn't helped for me, any other ideas guys? Also can't login to my poker clien't :( @rayl @stubbe-unibet jhjhjhjjhgjhgjhgjghjhj2.thumb.PNG.89eac7366d7509f5f0ed1e9da8f0321c.PNG

• Like 1