the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

Hey @Bossmanlee00 

Sounds like we in the same boat Mate.

I also love to build my Bankroll up & then smash it on something silly like bingo, only to build it up again LOL. 

Let's see who can build the biggest Bankroll by the end of the year ? 

• Like 2
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

20191103_131708.thumb.jpg.21a39b24deb70a05821735bc44dd1c73.jpg

I saw that the Community Members was close to 20k & was wondering if there was going to be any celabrations (like a huge poker freeroll or a week long freeroll series maybe) when we reach 20 000 Community Members @JeppeL   

• Like 5

Hi mate yep smashed it on bingo but deposited 6 euro yesterday got straight to 20 then played 2 euro bounty which I won and now at 100 euro in just few hours, I do it all the time I can always win fromm 5 euro then I go nuts just like you but now you gave me challenge, so I'll update on bankroll NO MORE BINGO FOR ME HAHAH I'M going to play like I have a few euro as I always play my best and always win, NO MORE TILT GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND 

• Like 2

Hey I did a 9 team accumulater. On football for 20 cent and I won 28 euro I looled at my balance and it said 131.77 then I relized your title 131.88, so crazy so that's where I'm at and I'M have a 50euro ticket UO, Still not tilting just doing all the missions I'll keep. U updated  GL at tables

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@psrquack wrote:

@Nestabear wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Is the poker lockout still alive?:teardrop:

I don't understand @psrquack ... try again Bruv 

I read somewhere you have excluded yourself from poker due to bad run but maybe I'm wrong and it wasn't you. I wanted to ask if that period still exists or not.

no, I had a bad run at poker & ban myself from betting @psrquack 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's a busy time & there's a lot going on in the community but & I feel like this was going to go un-noticed.

Job Well Done to the Unibet Community Team... Congrats !!!

19.PNG.7ce321c19bd17e139088e481fc2c3ee3.PNG

seedf.jpg.39263d70a58f8e9bfdc58e88f7e1c038.jpg

• Like 6

@Nestabear, although I can't disclose anything yet I have to admit that I'm pretty proud of that number as well. We came a long way, I remember there were somewhere around 6000 members when I joined the team. Much love to all of you guys for all the support you have given us. <3
  • Like 3
Former Community Moderator

@RayL wrote:

@Nestabear, although I can't disclose anything yet I have to admit that I'm pretty proud of that number as well. We came a long way, I remember there were somewhere around 6000 members when I joined the team. Much love to all of you guys for all the support you have given us. <3

@RayL... right back @ you & the Unibet Community Team  -  Much love to all of you guys for all the support you have given us ❤️♥️❤️

I can't disclose anything yet also, but I've got something special brewing & I got most of my inspiration from the Unibet Community. Thank you team for all the hard work... keep it up !

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...