Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@Nestabear Ask the fine gentlemen that moderate this community for some help. Happyshy

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

I have @FreedoM... seems I'm stuck with this one 

My prize is bonus money & can't be exchanged for poker bonus points in this case, unfortunately

I've excluded myself from the 3 places where I could of used it & it will expire on 01/01/2020 & my self exclusion ends on 10/03/2020 so it looks as if I'm stuck   LOL Waterfall  

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Nestabear wrote:

I have @FreedoM... seems I'm stuck with this one 

My prize is bonus money & can't be exchanged for poker bonus points in this case, unfortunately

I've excluded myself from the 3 places where I could of used it & it will expire on 01/01/2020 & my self exclusion ends on 10/03/2020 so it looks as if I'm stuck   LOL Waterfall  

Maybe mods could transfer the bonus money to someone from Bear family who can use it?

0 Likes
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

@FreedoM wrote:

@Nestabear Ask the fine gentlemen that moderate this community for some help. Happyshy

@FreedoM... the fine gentlemen that moderate this community did some magic & I got my bonus points.... this community & the moderaters are really something special,

Kudos & Thank You @Jeppe-Unibet & Co.

One very happy bear over hear

bear1.jpg

FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

giphyBless the Mods!

FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22
@Nestabear I'm curious whats your poker plan and how can we the "community" can help?
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

Here's my plan @FreedoM...

Screenshot_20190819-091836_Sheets.jpg

FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@Nestabear Sweet, i'm also on a mission, started this month and it's been going fast, currently i'm at €170. And here is my plan. Happyshy

€20 = 1x €4NL Tables!
€40 = 2x €4NL Tables!
€60 = 3x €4NL Tables!
€80 = 4x €4NL Tables!
€100 = 5x €4NL Tables!
€120 = 6x €4NL Tables!
€300 = 2x €10NL Tables! -> €200 = 6x €4NL Tables!
€400 = 4x €10NL Tables!
€500 = 6x €10NL Tables!
€750 = 2x €25NL Tables! -> €500 = 6x €10NL Tables!
€1000 = 4x €25NL Tables!
€1250 = 6x €25NL Tables!
€1500 = 2x €50NL Tables! -> €1000 = 6x €25NL Tables!
€2000 = 4x €50NL Tables!
€2500 = 6x €50NL Tables!
€3000 = 2x €100NL Tables! -> €2000 = 6x €50NL Tables!
€4000 = 4x €100NL Tables!
€5000 = 6x €100NL Tables!
€6000 = 2x €200NL Tables! -> €4000 = 6x €100NL Tables!
€8000 = 4x €200NL Tables!
€10000 = 6x €200NL Tables!
€12000 = 2x €400NL Tables! -> €8000 = 6x €200NL Tables!
€16000 = 4x €400NL Tables!
€20000 = 6x €400NL Tables!

Highlighted
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

I like your plan @FreedoM... I like it alot

unnamed.gif

Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

So... I'm loving the loving the unibet open slot promotion right now.. I read in the community that someone ( can't remember who it was now, I think it was @Merenitsu ), was going to save up all their spins and fire them off, all in one go, towards the end of the promotion. 

I really 💘'ed the idea & took this to heart & only used my first 3 spins & 1 of my freespins, the rest I'm going to save up & fire off in one go, a week or 2 before the end of the promotion.

I only have one challenge though... 

Below is the list of games you can play to get spins on the Unibet Open Paris Slot & the bold ones, are the one's I'm currently bashing, sometimes simultaneously. To try & figure out when you've won a spin is a nightmare. Especially if you multi - tabling & playing different games like NL4, PLO4, €2 SNG & a €1 HEX @ once... going back & forth between the lobby & your games is so frustrating & time consuming to see if you have won a spin & then when you do have a spin, you don't know for which game it is, so you don't know where to push to make up spins.

• The number of flops required to reach to earn one Free Spin playing cash games:
  • NL4 - 70, PL4 – 60
  • NL10 - 40, PL10 – 30
  • NL25 - 25, PL25 – 20
  • NL50 - 20, PL50 – 15
  • NL100 and above -15, PL100 and above -10
  • Banzai NL1 - 70, Banzai NL5 - 40 Banzai NL20 - 30.
  • The Amount of 5-Man SNGs required to play to earn one Free Spin:
  • €1 SNG – 10
  • €2 SNG – 7
  • €4 SNG – 5
  • €10 SNG and above – 3
  • The Amount of 2-Man SNGs required to play to earn one Free Spin:
  • €1 SNG – 20
  • €2 SNG – 15
  • €4 SNG – 10
  • €10 SNG – 5
  • €25 SNG and above - 3
  • The Amount of HexaPro tournaments required to play to earn one Free Spin:
  • €1 HEX – 10
  • €2 HEX – 7
  • €5 HEX – 5
  • €10 HEX and above - 3

So here is my challenges & frustration @ the moment. 

The only way to know if you have reached a spin in the unibet open slot, is to go back to the poker lobby and have a look at the Spade icon ( When a Free Spin is won the spade icon will rotate to show that a Free Spin is available.) Like I said, this is so frustrating & time consuming, not to mention distracting... wouldn't it be easier to have a small icon in the game that you are currently playing, indicating how close you are to getting a spin in that game.

Just a small icon in the corner showing for example, six out of ten to go before you get a spin. This would make it so easy to, at-a-glance, see how close you are to getting a spin in whatever game format you are currently playing, cash games, hexapro or sit and go, especially if you multi-tabling, multiple games. This shouldn't be to hard to implement I think & would make our lives soooooo much easier.

Anyone else experiencing frustration with what I'm talking about ? 

@FreedoM @psrquack @Merenitsu @MetalWolf ?

Is there anything that can maybe be done to make it a more enjoyable experience @Jeppe-Unibet

Oh yes... Congrats on you big Hex win @Brocky, was a good watch. Loved when you said you lost 15 in a row, so the only thing is to win this one & then go do it. 

Well done Mate, keep @ it !!!