the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

@Brocky... if you get a chance Mate, try and make a stop at the Knysna Forest on the Garden Route. If you're lucky you'll see the forest elephants and meet some hippies. 

images.jpeg-2.jpg.6f976d84b9907f3f1b730e954e671600.jpg

images.jpeg-3.jpg.b848c65ea88c2580eb3cb9215033d552.jpg

images.jpeg-1.jpg.e6215f1b6b30e6a66cf0af0956f63e5e.jpg

There are so many Gameparks on that route, Cape Town to PE is an 8 hour drive, which you could easily turn into 8 days and even 8 weeks if you wanted to. That's how much there is to see & do on that route my Friend. 

Also if you get a chance, stop off at Bloukrans Bridge for a bungee jump if you got the steel. 

Screenshot_20190728-201409_Maps.thumb.jpg.dba698d32a2268c5c1c23526f4e615ee.jpg

Bloukrans Bridge Bungy is one of the world's highest commercial bridge bungy at 216 metres (709 ft) above the Bloukrans River. It is situated at Bloukrans Bridge on the N2 Highway at the border between the Eastern Cape and the Western Cape in the Tsitsikamma area of South Africa's Garden Route.

You can scream twice on the way down that's how long the drop is. Trust me I've done it... more than once 

I've done a lot of extreme sports, but Bloukrans is one of the most intense I've ever done. 

images.jpeg-4.jpg.3ae6695116a3582d70cca708c043ed9d.jpg

images.jpeg-5.jpg.e1b2a71b12ca4ec1a010e9b3643d8aa2.jpg

images.jpeg-6.jpg.ec4a806ed7dc52b8a41c2f3a43f57ace.jpg

Trust me you gonna have an amazing time over here Bruv :Thumbsup:

• Like 5
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Not yet @psrquack... I'm still trying to get my bankroll back into my unibet account and it's just been a nightmare. I will keep you updated

I wish it was as easy for me as it is for you guys to deposit  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wish to joyfully inform yo'all that BabyBear has eventually found a way to get my Bankroll back into my Unibet account after a lot of bl d, sw t & B ngs

Big shout out to @Paperkl1p who encouraged me to hang in there & keep trying & who eventually came up with the solution. Muuuuuch appreciated !!!

I owe you a big one Bruv

By tomorrow morning I'll be back on the grind... so fair warning Poker Junkies ! 

moneybear.jpg.d53a7a479cde04461488140f9de66cac.jpg

• Like 12

So, after much deliberation & trail & error... I've decided to use an aggressive Bankroll strategy. I'm currently at Level 1.

I will keep you update on my progress. 

Screenshot_20190819-091836_Sheets.thumb.jpg.dbc8d95d6c9ad817969701fbf5646b6a.jpg

Wish me Luck... 

• Like 3

@MadAdo wrote:

@Nestabear  wish you to reach Level 7 one day ... seems really interesting, so just wish you to run good 👍

@MadAdo that's wishful thinking... LOL :haha: one day, wouldn't that be wonderful !

On my bucket list is to play the NL25's with @Brocky... soon soon I'll be there...

& take his :cash: just one time 🤣🤣🤣
  • Like 2

@Nestabear wrote:

I know @TDW... sounds a bit high to me as well, but that's what it says, not only that but now it's gone up to 462.88 what the heck ???

@Nestabear , 

You made €19 from the free spins and have a x25 wagering requirement for that bonus , before it's turned into cash .

So €19 x 25 = €475 . You placed a bet of €12.12 so therefore what's left is €462.88 to wager 😉 . Good luck! :P

• Like 2
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

who remembers not so long ago there was a tourney for the community members that had a certain amount of bonus points & got 1,2 or 3 buy-ins depending on how many bonus points you got. When was that? & what was it called ?

@cris1285 & @Livertool its not those  

It was a reward tourney where if you had 6000 challenge points you had 1 entry for 3000 chips & if you had 9000 challenge points you got 2 entries for 6000 chips & if you had 12000 or more challenge points you got 3 entries for 9000 chips... or something like that. Maybe @JeppeL or one of the other Mods can remember  

@Nestabear , that was the June Mini Series Freeroll you are talking about. But i had nothing to do with the challenge points, just with how many days you participated into the series for the month of June.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/June-Miniseries-Freeroll/td-p/257944

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBNto the rescue once again.. Thanx Mate that's the one I was thinking about.

I wonder if there is any like that conning up soon or the competition where your top 3 finishes in a certain amount of freerolls count towards the leaderboard & the top 10 got a small prize.

I really enjoyed that comp