the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

@RayL wrote:

@psrquack, @Nestabear, I hate to be the party pooper here guys but I'll need to run this by Jeppe before I can touch this. We did do ticket transfers within the brackets of the promotions that we organize within the members that attended the promotions. This is a bit different and I'm not sure this is something we can or want to do.

There's a difference between us organizing promos and doing a goodwill transfer here and there and players organizing their own thing. I wish it would be different but it's a sensitive action that I'm not touching without the approval of the higher ups.

Anyways, I'm meeting the bossman most probably tomorrow and will get back to you guys about it. :)

/Ray

If you are here @JeppeL could you help us out if this promo is legal or it's against the rules? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Sorry @psrquack I don't have an answer on that right now, need to discuss this a bit further within the company what our stance is on this.

An example of something that needs to be considered would be if we can allow it, when we cannot guarantee ethics in terms of how the winners are drawn. 

/Jeppe

• Like 2
Former Community Manager

I'm the same @Nestabear usually 4 is my limit but funnily enough I was on 8 waiting for the big one and I didn't seem too rushed. Of course this is part of my new policy "Fold to Victory." I only played 10 minutes, had 2 all ins, both won, and escaped with €4 profit. 🤣 Might be worth trying again.. :wonder:

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@JeppeL wrote:

Sorry @psrquack I don't have an answer on that right now, need to discuss this a bit further within the company what our stance is on this.

An example of something that needs to be considered would be if we can allow it, when we cannot guarantee ethics in terms of how the winners are drawn. 

/Jeppe

Could you let us know when will we get an answer @JeppeL ?

Sorry Bear for spamming.:teardrop:

• Like 1

Thanks for robbing me at the cash tables @SCOBY I was playing as the wrestler USA.

FYI, I'm trying to clear my cash tickets & you making it really difficult... Can you give me a chance already, please

usa.thumb.PNG.7da3d148a5d1443f27300c5a5e8e51e8.PNG

• Like 5
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@psrquack wrote:

@JeppeL wrote:

/Jeppe

Could you let us know when will we get an answer @JeppeL ?

Sorry Bear for spamming.:teardrop:

I don't have a timeline for that @psrquack at the moment.

/Jeppe

• Like 1
Former Community Manager

All good this side @psrquack... really looking forward to the 1Billion Hands Freeroll next month. Plus, I got some bankroll for clearing my cash tickets I bought with the bonus points that I won in @AndreiBN'a tennis competition. 

Here's the graph from a handy little App that I've got on my phone which records all your tourneys and cash games that you play.

1239254301_Screenshot_20190713-101841_PokerLedger.thumb.jpg.52af15a9f7184b9371afaf82317c045f.jpg

361231418_Screenshot_20190713-101841_PokerLedger.thumb.jpg.e5dfffbf8590568587fe9ab14f8fcd33.jpg

Looking good & feeling great ! 

• Like 3

So I'm sitting grinding at the Omaha tables trying to clear the third stage of the missions ( be dealt 4 cards of the same suit in Omaha cash games twice ), & I think to myself, WOW!!! there used to be a time when I was terrified of PLO.

Look at me now, 4PLO cash tables open with all of them sitting in the green & me having no problems running them 🤣🤣🤣

From hating PLO to loving it... thanks Unibet for forcing me to play Omaha through the missions etc. Your plan worked ! 

omo.thumb.PNG.14af308ceeca006d34865df4214ad57d.PNG

• Like 9

Community Summer Challenge kicks off 8:00 AM CET on the 15th of July. I've been waiting for this with great anticipation.

I hope you all ready for this one Gals & Guys!

I'm gonna give it my best shot yeah, so apologies in advance for anyone that gets crushed @ the cash tables by me this week. 

Then some good news for my secret backer.

Dear Sir... your backing stake of €1 has been partly used to great effect. I decided to fire off 25c in the Nebula flip & managed to get a ticket. Played well but was a bit card dead towards the end & managed a 24th position finish for €18.70. ( I apologize for the weak play towards the end of the tourney as we could have finished a lot stronger.) As per our agreement, we share the profits 50/50 which leaves you with 75c left of your original €1 backing stake + €9.35 = €10.10

24.thumb.PNG.27cef2f6328058fee50eea867cefe40c.PNG

Looks like we had a good start, Mr. Backer. Please PM me so we can discuss how we are going to proceed with your winnings or if you would like to cash out?

I've got a strange feeling that you going to want to re-invest after our win LOL

I'm looking forward to chatting with you 

10.jpg.8a3a2a0074eb59348d2377fbc7a07e2b.jpg

• Like 6

I thought I'd take a chance on this promotion and got lucky with a dream result, although I know absolutely nothing about the Tour de France and cycling. 

69592142_Screenshot_20190717-181442_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.18c433f09820dec9d87127fe1df202da.jpg

Nice little Bankroll booster! 

• Like 9