the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

No range there @pinki... just hanging around for maximum cash yeah 

sc8.thumb.PNG.1d48c1bbae01f78ffc4959e75e26f512.PNGsc9.thumb.PNG.a8949882fa82d6b0933be5a151f8aa12.PNG

@psrquack, almost spot on Mate... why didn't you guess 350 or 490  hehehehe

Congrats Mate

Let me know what type of ticket you want for a euro yeah 

• Like 3
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Nestabear still not get it :)  you had 0.5BB no chance after that fold for next payjump. with any A even any hand this is auto shove, especilly when 2 guys are allin ,  you have chance for next payjump or maybe more. You had some cash in hands so i dont understand this :)

• Like 2
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki you are 100% correct Mate. With the size of my stack I should have been shoving much earlier. After tourney analysis helped me see that now. I'm tired just getting into the money :teardrop: I need to scrub up on my just-after-the-bubble-game-play.

@psrquack... next time your guess is gonna be bigger & so is my win.

I'm gonna do some study work & do a tactic adjustment for my tourney play. Seems I need to be a little more aggressive just after the Bubble. I was happy with the win, but I could of done muuuuuuuch better man 😠

• Like 2

@psrquack 

I've got your tickets set up & ready to go

@RayL @JeppeL please could you credit @psrquack's account with 5 x €0.20 MTT tickets from my account.

Congrats on your win Quack & turn them tickets into cash yeah !

hyhyhyh.jpg.9c58c05f6a4491a5b676d04798b4d502.jpg

• Like 3

@Nestabear wrote:

@psrquack 

I've got your tickets set up & ready to go

@RayL @JeppeL please could you credit @psrquack's account with 5 x €0.20 MTT tickets from my account.

Congrats on your win Quack & turn them tickets into cash yeah !

hyhyhyh.jpg.27a51c7daa13df8d634a1e5328a6c39d.jpg

If you are here, could you please solve it. @RayL ?

Yes, I'm greedy.:Smile:

hqdefault

• Like 2

@psrquack, @Nestabear, I hate to be the party pooper here guys but I'll need to run this by Jeppe before I can touch this. We did do ticket transfers within the brackets of the promotions that we organize within the members that attended the promotions. This is a bit different and I'm not sure this is something we can or want to do.

There's a difference between us organizing promos and doing a goodwill transfer here and there and players organizing their own thing. I wish it would be different but it's a sensitive action that I'm not touching without the approval of the higher ups.

Anyways, I'm meeting the bossman most probably tomorrow and will get back to you guys about it. :)

/Ray

• Like 4
Former Community Moderator

@RayL maybe if it is ok (i mean  legal :D)sometimes  allow players with a high rank 22+(or maybe with some unique badge) to organize tickets-giveways. :Wonder:

edit:  assuming that the organized contest has elements of randomness (guessing, better position  in tourney etc )

• Like 3
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

sorry @RayL I didn't mean to step on any toes. :scared:

I've been doing these little mini competitions for the Community Members for a while on my poker blog & it was never a problem before? I set up & post the competition & then whoever wins, I make sure I have a ticket that the Community Members wants, in my account & I notify one of the Mods who then just takes it from my account & transfers it to the winners' account.

I'm sorry if I broke any rules 

• Like 1

@Nestabear , @psrquack

It’s not an issue at all guys, I’m sorry that I can’t just fulfill this in the blink of an eye because I would. 

I see these requests more and more these days and I’m trying to magnify this over a larger group of players and how we would be managing that. Once the door is open, it opens the discussions for “why them and not me” types of situations and if not watched closely it can easily become a tool for collusion. Not saying it’s happening at the moment, I know you guys pertty well by now but you’ll have to admit that it would be pretty tempting if you ever wanted to collude and this is an option. We need to think of a system if we are going to keep these types of transactions around for the best of the Community. 

@pinki, your idea is definitely something to keep in mind if we’re rolling with this, thanks for the suggestion.

/Ray

• Like 3
Former Community Moderator

I agree with @Ray & fully see your point.

What if a community member wanted to run a competition, they discuss the idea with one of the Team & if they get the go-ahead they transfer their ticket prize into a holding account with you guys, who then awards it to the winners' account?