cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

Hope you get a ticket @psrquack 

duck.PNG

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26
Paperkl1p Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Paperkl1p Rank 10
Rank 10

Screenshot_20190626-145813_Unibet Poker.jpg
Screenshot_20190626-165407_Unibet Poker.jpgThanks @Ray-Unibet for the comp, took the 500 points and bought 3x £1 SNG tickets, first one came 2nd, 2nd one came 5th lol, and 3rd one i got the 1st, let the grind continueCash 1

@Nestabear 

#bearfam

Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

mlop.PNG

Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

Tomorrow I'll put a write up in the New Ideas Thread about Bakers & Staking.

This past weekend I backed a friend of mine & he won a nice sum in a MTT final table finish & I was in the action for 15% & made a tidy little sum of change. The final table was so exciting to watch, even though I wasn't playing. With every elimination we knew were moving up in the guaranteed money payout, another friend of ours was in it for 50% so he got even more out of it. My only regret is that I didn't back him for more. We were gonna go in 50/50, but I was a little short, so it ended up being 30/20/50 split. 

till tomorrow Grinders...

hyhyhy.jpg

Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

@GothMoth... check your messages 

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26
Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack I'm waiting for my bonus points from my win in @AndreiBN's Tennis competition & I'm trying to get my Bankroll back into my Unibet account after with drawing it to help out a friend & now I can't get it back in... sooooooo frustrating. The card I'm using says that they no longer accept it.. I've tried Skrill & Neteller & still no love Sad

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Nestabear wrote:

The card I'm using says that they no longer accept it.. I've tried Skrill & Neteller & still no love Sad

TeardropPaysafecard also doesn't work?