the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

Tomorrow I'll put a write up in the New Ideas Thread about Bakers & Staking.

This past weekend I backed a friend of mine & he won a nice sum in a MTT final table finish & I was in the action for 15% & made a tidy little sum of change. The final table was so exciting to watch, even though I wasn't playing. With every elimination we knew were moving up in the guaranteed money payout, another friend of ours was in it for 50% so he got even more out of it. My only regret is that I didn't back him for more. We were gonna go in 50/50, but I was a little short, so it ended up being 30/20/50 split. 

till tomorrow Grinders...

hyhyhy.jpg.bd5cbc231499f95a964496feee95da73.jpg

• Like 5
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@psrquack I'm waiting for my bonus points from my win in @AndreiBN's Tennis competition & I'm trying to get my Bankroll back into my Unibet account after with drawing it to help out a friend & now I can't get it back in... sooooooo frustrating. The card I'm using says that they no longer accept it.. I've tried Skrill & Neteller & still no love :sad:

• Like 1

lolololo.jpg.83de728eb817482a6a8d17df2d9148e1.jpg

Time for another little Mini-Competition Gals & Guys...

Tonight I'll be playing 3 tournaments & whichever Community Members guess is closest to my total winnings over all 3 Tourneys, gets a share of the spoils. I'll play as Nestabear so that you can rail if you want to see the progress. If I get a podium finish in any of the tourneys, the percentage of the spoils goes up, if I get a podium finish in 2 of the Tourneys your percentage of the spills goes up even more and if I get a podium finish in all 3, your percentage of the spoils is crazy.

Tournament 1 - Starts 19h30CEST €1000 GTD June Mission Special. Players registered - 1198 so far

1st - €144.77

2nd - €103.40

3rd - €74.10

4th - €53.14

5th - €38.38

Tournament 2 - Starts 20h00CEST Community Miniseries Freeroll. Players registered - 62 so far

1st - €55.58 

2nd - €39.48

3rd - €29.09

4th - €20.78

5th - €14.55

Tournament 3 - Starts 19h30CEST €3000 GTD June Mission Special. Players registered- 598 so far

1st - €536.46

2nd - €382.89 

3rd - €273.51

4th - €198.18

5th - €143.61

First place in all 3 would amount to about €738.

Take a guess & you never know... maybe you & me can get lucky tonight.

Rules of the competition:-

Only Community Members can participate. 

All guesses must be posted in this thread before the start of the first Tournament 19h30CEST

Share of the spoils prize payout

- the closest guess gets 5% of my total winnings over the 3 tourneys. There will be only 1 winner. In the case of a draw, the prize money will be shared by the 2 winners equally. 

- 1 podium finish & the % of your winnings goes up to 7%.

- 2 podium finishes & the % of your winnings goes up to 9%.

- 03 podium finishes & the % of your winnings goes up to 13%.

Good Luck !

@psrquack @Paperkl1p @SCOBY @AndreiBN @Purps @WuDu @Livertool @4soul @Merenitsu @Flouwcha @0raxe1 @Michelle293 @GN1991 @GR1ZZL3R  @pinki  @Hothuw @marius0928 @Rushbie  @pittpitt @totowizmar @BillyR23 @SkilfulPoker @XY @YlarP @Mattey83 @jerry @MadAdo @EL_HEFAZO @dynamo @seetank @Ozzyholik @tomeks262 @tomek009966 @Shulya85 @Pesek @GothMoth @dj-man 

Please add any other Members who you might think would want to take a chance Peeps

• Like 4

Well, as you know normally I would say that you will win all three, but since I'm also on all 3, sadly that is not possible this time. 

€100 would be nice score I think.... I'll go with that 😃

GL 👍

• Like 3