the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

@Nestabear wrote:

OUT.thumb.PNG.fc8dc7bdb9ed21fb7fbab5e2bd18d44f.PNG

I always have such a hard time cashing out... this time it was the right choice for a change. 1euro to 25euro... nice 1 ! :popeye:

Did you just pick that volleyball to crank up the odds in order to cash out if others worked?😀

Nice 1 anyway, and interesting thought.. :laugh:

Congrats, man 👍

Yaeh @BillyR2... that was very a wierd one.

I sat down & there was a couple of players & this guy went all in & cleaned out 4 players & then sits out, seeing as there are 2 tickets & only 3 players left, I think he thought he had it in the bag, so he sat out & ended up not getting a ticke. bwh ha ha ha ha ha More for us !

nhnhnh.gif.1a4df5aea3ca762fa66684670bb1f47d.gif

• Like 3
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Yeah @Rushbie... I got choked out in the end there... so I decided to put a crazy long shot bet with some of the winnings on the womans world cup.

What do think, is a win possible ? 😏

crazt.thumb.PNG.03e350242afae0af53f13c468d3236a6.PNG
  • Like 2

cccc.png.800f29ef45e4038644f9c6194e6b7387.png

I've been having quite a bit of luck, of late with tickets... but (just) not enough to advance.

Like... I'll win a UO25'er, split it into 5 X 4UO tickets & then play them all just to get lucky on the last one to get a 25'er again to split. So I've decided to share the love/luck & have a little mini competition for the Community Members who need a ticket boost to there bankroll in the hopes that it will help my luck factor 🤣🤣🤣

Capture.thumb.PNG.609e7692de215cd5134e72a1344c6403.PNG

rules:- The competition is open to all Community Members. To enter just comment in this thread with... yup, you got it... " Ticket Please ".

That's it... we'll have a raffle tomorrow to see who da lucky one is. 

Up for grabs...

gtgt.png.a09ef899970d80ca0214536582b8f403.png

@Rushbie @BillyR23 @Purps @FreedoM @GN1991 @pinki @GR1ZZL3R @totowizmar @Paperkl1p  @AndreiBN @psrquack @Michelle293 @BroederTuck @Merenitsu @GN1991 @pittpitt @4soul @maariaNoWiFi @Hothuw @SkilfulPoker @XY @YlarP  @marius0928 @Mattey83 @jerry @MadAdo @EL_HEFAZO @dynamo @seetank @Ozzyholik @tomek009966 @Shulya85 @Pesek @GothMoth 

• Like 5

Good morning Peeps...friendly reminder:-

Last chance for the Mini Competition, get your entries in now.

Entries close in 30 minutes. No late entries will be accepted.

• Like 1