the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

@RayL  maybe birthday  tournaments(flips) in the community ?  ie. rank 12+ or smth :)  Birthday-boy with 10.000 chips ...others with 1:)  some buy-in and all prize pool goes to ....  such an idea came to me :)

@pinki @MadAdo @4soul @Michelle293 @GR1ZZL3R @WuDu @BroederTuck @YlarP @Bing__ @TTABKATA  @EL_HEFAZO @psrquack @Purps @AndreiBN  @tatuaj7 @artem  @Messwithme @startelver @Stuart  @dynamo @Boby @gravedom @Babyjcc2828 @BabyDoll @VikingsAF  what do you think ?:)

• Like 6
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Reminds me of when my mom used to equip me with mini-Mars and mini Milky Way on my birthday to distribute amongst my classmates when I was little. 🤣

Not in need of a bankroll boost, however I want to wish you all the best anyway.

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Flory wrote:

Tanks givi my please 1 mtt ticket! And Happy Birthday

@Nestabear wrote:

Well done @Flory... nice win.

Which ticket would you like... a  €1 MTT Ticket or a €1 UOS Ticket

Hiya @Flory... congrats again & sorry for the wait... I had such challenges yesterday pfffffffffff

@RayL, good morning Boss. Please could you credit @Flory's account with 1 x €1 MTT Ticket from my batch of tickets when you get a chance.

Thanking you in advance 

• Like 1
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !