the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

@Nestabear wrote:

Mystery freeroll up Peeps 

@YlarP @Bing__@TTABKATA @Michelle293 @EL_HEFAZO @EL_HEFAZO @Bing__ @Purps @Michelle293 @WuDu @psrquack  @BroederTuck @AndreiBN @4soul

Hope that doesn't mean @EL_HEFAZO gets a double stack. 🤣

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Thanx @4soul

Been running good lately across the board...poker, betting & competitions have been kind to me this week, so my bankroll is :laugh: again.   

You know what they say... it never rains but it pours.

Looking OK in the UOS, hovering around 75th place... hoping to finish strong for some bonus points !

P.S. I ♥️ Kawasaki... how did you know 🤣
  • Like 1
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

birthd.jpg.e6e92ac87bec09029f104aceffa60027.jpg

So... tomorrows my birthday, & I've decided to do a little give away for the Peeps who need a Bankroll Boost. Its a small give away... Just a €1 MTT Ticket or a €1 UOS ticket for the winner.

To enter, just post something in this thread before the start of the Jackpot Frerolls Tourney Tonight. We will have a random draw to decide the winner. *( which I will post to avoid any arguments & to keep it fair )

This competition is open to all Community Members...

Good Luck Gals & Guys !!!

nbnbnbnbnb.png.887260e9960790bd6a765d29f2065c6f.png

@pinki @MadAdo @4soul @Michelle293 @GR1ZZL3R @WuDu @BroederTuck @YlarP @Bing__ @TTABKATA  @EL_HEFAZO @psrquack @Purps @AndreiBN  @tatuaj7 @artem  @Messwithme @startelver @Stuart  @dynamo @Boby @gravedom @Babyjcc2828 @BabyDoll @VikingsAF

• Like 14
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !