the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

@Want2Believe I frikken don't like this word very much...

variance !!!

Here is one of the formulas I use to do a quick calculation, on the fly to see what I should do in a hand & as you can see the problem with it is the (Varience) part of it.

Image result for variance

80% of the time those Ace's will win... it's that other 20% that makes poker interesting no ? 🤣

• Like 3
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

80% of the time those Ace's will win... it's that other 20% that makes poker interesting no ? 🤣

@Nestabear  i agree ... mostly ...  but this is online and software. I like Unibet , beacuse I believe that here the interference is minimal, maybe for technical issues ...  deals  are in database , ready to go ...  some of them may have a flag: killing deals :). but Unibet is small pokerroom,  and its no need in my opinion to control that ;)  

but in large pokerooms (without names)  it is an "obligation" , this is money, this is more traffic... and you must be ready for more bad beats, you must accept this. :)  it can be "easily" checked, especially in the individual phases of the tournament ... bubble, itm ... bounty builder; big stack 100BB (ie 85s) vs short12BB  (AA) ... 88A8J :) with some sample you would have interesting results for: stack, phase, monsters in actions, killing rivers, 1out solutions ... no business will abandon such an opportunity to generate profits, especially those large with big money in circulation ;)  I bet the bigger the stakes the less such situations ...people are less demanding at micro/middle stakes:)

summary: I choose Unibet, I also play for fun on others but I am aware of certain solutions ;) generally leave variances for live poker :)

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

My first cash ticket conversion... I used to be terrified of the cash tickets, because the first couple I got, I got clean out by some clever Trevor who bust my Ace's with a donk hand like 73 off suit.

This time I made it count & by the way the NLH4 tables are very very soft.

done33.thumb.PNG.fa7897a4332424f2dfb439be83ae4ec3.PNG

• Like 4

I,m just the same @Nestabear every cash ticket was gone in no time, I think because It didn't show on my balance it wasn't treated with respect by me.

1372303668_Screenshot(499).thumb.png.41859d14555aa703d75caacb6fb76ed2.pngI won a 25e cash tickey on Moving On Up and had been playing steadily, utg makes standard raise, I re-raise, sb shoves and utg re-shoves. What do I do.

Call or fold?

2024037855_Screenshot(500).thumb.png.4bc601b45ddf7297179992887bde5163.png 

Sometimes money saved is as sweet as money earned.:Cheeky:

(Didn't actually make 300 flops this time, but lasted longer) :Rofl:

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R sometimes you gotta go with your gut feeling yeah, nice save with those Q's.

This is my nightmare for the next little while...LMOA !

kinnnng.thumb.PNG.dd97843f3329fdc9864428e0c046ef97.PNG

I :Secret: @ PLO so its gonna take me forever to get this last part done... 

I just hope it doesn't clean out my bankroll while trying :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl: 

• Like 1

@Nestabear I felt exactly the same the first time I tried PLO but now I love it. Don't speculate, try to see the flop cheaply and how it fits your hand, loads overvalue theirs, and above all run good. Best of luck. 👍

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Nestabear I see myself but above :)  

im also tilted so  much...  i must drop  my challne for a while...  players on Unibet goes to my head too much ;)

todays 1euro SNG:  board   7 9 J   Q 2 ,  i bet flop(pot bet)  with 1010 ,  he calls, i was third  so  decided for a jamm  on the turn ,  with JJ or QQ  he should fold on that board :)   but hell no ...  he called  and shows 92off ...so many outs and donk always wins ... but f....k  it was pure fold:/  i want only that pot...  nothing  more :/

edit:aaa there was third player(4.5k)  but he folded on the turn...with J for sure :)

• Like 2

@Nestabear wrote:

@Nestabear wrote:

This has been a really long wait...

Update Peeps:-        18th September... a day that will live on in  infamy

it is ridiculous that such things are done by the supreme court. we live in a grotesque world,  where one stupid politician with the other may tell me what I can and not in my own home in such matters. I do not smoke, but if I would like to do it, I would do it(at my home) even in my country where it is forbidden .and I would not hide it especially... such bans I have in the a..ss.  if I would lose one day of freedom by such a ban ...bloody revenge :)

• Like 1