the €131.88 Poker Journal

Nestabear

Results :-

qqqqqqqq.thumb.PNG.ad72470e13ed73c876584fc5226ffea0.PNG

Finished in 37th place so @tatuaj7 wins the mystery prize of €5

@tatuaj7 Let me know which prize ( Free bets, Free bonus money , poker tickets ( SnG's or MTT's ), bingo voucher or free spins ,to the value of €5) would you like to get and it will be added to your account as soon as possible .

• Like 2
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@MctheBesT wrote:

Thanks for the awesome competition @Nestabear. What did I win ? Will help towards my challenge :d

edit: I feel bad for @tatuaj7 now :/

36-31= €80 - no bonus prize winner but, @MctheBesT wins the mystery prize of €5 worth of poker tickets *(or equivalent).

Let me know which prize ( Free bets, Free bonus money , poker tickets ( SnG's or MTT's ), bingo voucher or free spins ,to the value of €5) would you like to get & it will be added to your account as soon as possible .

• Like 1

part2.png.65ab1355fdb6b28962d7c10ce8dad5fd.png 

Good Morning Peeps...

It's time for part 2 of the mini-competition.

As you may or may not know, I split my €50 winnings from my US Open Prediction Frenzy win into 2 x €25 MTT tickets. I used one last night for the first part of the competition & the other one will be used tonight in the €4000 E52 UOS Bounty High for second part of the competition.

killlerb.thumb.PNG.9c584b99654bc310b74d83afc6409c53.PNG

The competition will run the same as last time.

Simply guess the amount of prize money that I'll get & post your guess in this thread before the start of the tourney (20h30 CEST), closest guess wins a mystery prize. Guess the correct amount within €13 each way & win 13% of my prize money. In the case of 2 or more winners, the prize money will be shared equally between them.

Good Luck & lets gets a guessing !!!

@pinki @Boby @Messwithme @MctheBesT @psrquack @tatuaj7 @GR1ZZL3R @Marekss @ng1 @Toofunny @Purps @Raulescul91@BillyR23 

So lets get a guessing !!!

Until then, enjoy the lava lamp show...

lava.gif.6bf65b61f1348c3feea442949e7735fc.gif

• Like 6