poker. reboot

Merenitsu

when my balance reached 0.01 I will prove to all that these lucky guys who read poker books and think they are better. in fact, they are just lucky. I will prove it. only 3 people supported me always. the others hated me and laughed at me. remember, when you have bad times, I'll look at you. You are very aggressive and evil. you can not be like that.. most live in good conditions - very good. but one should never behave like that. I'll take an example @FreedoM.   i love blue color 😃 I start tomorrow 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@FreedoM  'm very smart so I'll tell you. all hands in poker have interest to win - it's so clear. But rake, these percentages take away. For example, if you play 100 hands as against 88 48 against 52 but rake will take 10%, so you will be constantly in negative - this is pure math. from 100 people in + only 5-8 people

@Merenitsu GL trying gain, A lot of people have tried to help you with advice but you sometimes  take this advice negatively and just ignore them/tell them they are wrong.

People then react to how you react in the way they have.

Anway GL if you still want to try again to build a roll and remember sometimes its best just to say thanks for the advice even if you think its wrong rather than debate the issue. Most people are helpfull in general and are not always having a go at you.

Peace/Happiness and good poker to you :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@Merenitsu wrote:

when my balance reached 0.01 I will prove to all that these lucky guys who read poker books and think they are better. in fact, they are just lucky. I will prove it. only 3 people supported me always. the others hated me and laughed at me. remember, when you have bad times, I'll look at youYou are very aggressive and evil. you can not be like that.. most live in good conditions - very good. but one should never behave like that. I'll take an example @FreedoM.   i love blue color 😃 I start tomorrow 

i have to admit that indeed sometimes they make fun of you,and they arent always nice to you but you are really offensive,sometimes you just attack people for no reason and if people in twitch streams trying to help you answer rude  ,even on this community like now ,read the orange its kinda rude,just saying, anyway wish ya al the luck and hope the bad run is finaly over

@Merenitsu

I think you're tilting right now bro. And you need to just reboot and forget the perceived negatives.

Like @jonny2192 said even if you dont like a particular advice you dont have to take it neither fight it.

I think you're a good player I've seen your name up many times on leader boards. I think you shouldnt try to play revenge poker but play you should focus on playing your A Game. Also about the fellows who read books you cant really fault them for that, they're just trying to raise their game up. About luck it can happen to any poker player, its like I always say you get bad beats but you also give them.

Maybe you should also try reviewing your strategy as some advance players may have mapped your game (this is just a shot in the dark guess, not based on any factual thing) and mix your game up.

Focus on becoming a better player, one respected both at the tables and in real life ( i mean this as no offense), managing your bankroll and playing a game of poker you're proud of. Constantly review your strategies and hands you've played both good and bad and pretty soon without even noticing you'll become a true giant at the tables not for revenge but because you're becoming a better player all the time.

I believe you're already halfway there.

So suck it up fella and let's get that bankroll boosted up! :cash::popeye:🆒

@Merenitsu wrote:

@psrquack the last time I've had enough can be 100-110 days. you think now will be less? of course, if they do not close me 😃

Nope, I thought about the bad feeling when you struggling to reach the goal but you fail again and again and ask yourself if focusing on poker was the right decision or I should have spent time with another things?

@Merenitsu is't not easy beating poker but possible...you must constanly change your mind ,take different approach against different opponent,all the beauty of the game is in it !!! it is vital for you to regonize when things dont go your way anyways...because you dont play a game unfair to you ,it is what it is theres no other way around !

You can only get helped by other if you are willing to be helped. A lot of people offered you a shoulder to lean on, a listening ear, but if you constantly complain about the very basics of the game, winning/losing flips/all-ins in MTT poker, then people don't feel like their effort is being put to good use. Especially when you don't even tell the whole story. You complain about QQ losing to A5, but you forget to mention the money went in on the flop, that contained an ace etc.
I've had you in a lot of my streams, and you whine constantly. At first that's ok, people need to vent. But you then continue to win 6 hands and no merenitsu to be found, you lose the 7th and all hell breaks loose.

Keep in mind that the same people you complain to, are experiencing the exact same thing as you. Noone is luckier than others, people experience the same variance. For some the outcome is different, but they still were exposed to the same variance.

I'm afraid I have to agree with you @DaVitsche, I don't want to appear to be ganging up on anyone but you've just summed up exactly my feelings, against no-one in particular but in general.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Good luck merenitsu. Although in your case I think it's more useful to wish you a good attitude towards the game, because I do believe blocking out any advice to improve is your biggest leak.

I really hope you make it to a Unibet event one day, maybe it'll be easier to communicate with the rest of the community in real life, and you'll realise we aren't being hateful or aggressive towards you at all.

“@FreedoM 'm very smart so I'll tell you. all hands in poker have interest to win - it's so clear. But rake, these percentages take away. For example, if you play 100 hands as against 88 48 against 52 but rake will take 10%, so you will be constantly in negative - this is pure math. from 100 people in + only 5-8 people”

I’m not sure exactly what this means @Merenitsu  but if you mean you can’t make money playing coin flips, you’re correct of course. So don’t voluntarily play them. Simples.

Day 1 start 0.01 

09:05 -> €25 Bounty Hold'Em Freeroll -> Place: 212/675 -> Won: €0 + €0.00 in Bounties! (KQ < QJ strite )
11:05 -> Unibet Open Bounty Freeroll -> Place: 329/750 -> Won: €0 + €0.00 in Bounties! (A8s < AK < J10 fH)
11:25 -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €10 3 TIX -> Place: 7/13 -> Won: €0 ( QK < KK)
13:05 -> €30 Bounty Omaha Freeroll -> Place: 608/750 -> Won: €0 + €0.00 in Bounties
17:05 -> €30 Bounty Omaha Freeroll -> Place: 356/750 -> Won: €0 + €0.02 in Bounties
19:15 -> €100 Bounty Hold'Em Freeroll -> Place: 296/1000 -> Won: €0 + €0.02 in Bounties (A8 < K10)
19:25 -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €10 3 TIX -> Place: 11/12 -> Won: €0 ( AQs < 99)
20:25 -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €50 Turbo 2 TIX -> Place: 8/11 -> Won: €0 ( AQ <AK<J9)
20:30 -> Malta Community Rumble -> Place: 62/93 -> Won: €0 ( AQ <AK) its was my max hand 1 h 15 min
23:05 -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €50 2 TIX -> Place: 4/13 -> Won: €7 (K4<99)

also i got €10 plo ticket for the implementation of the 5 part of the April mission. 

played 200+flops, the maximum was €18 but eventually sneezed before and took off in the remainder  €4.64

result  €11.69 

so the first step is made and its a profit step , dont lose your faith when a day isnt going like you want,cause every day isnt the same  ,every profit is a small step forward even its a very tiny one , wish ya very good luck this week end very good cards of course ,but the important thing is , keep your head fresh and your mind clean ..it will be worth it the end of the week !!! good luck!

i read books alot and my luck is absolutely awfull... i always loose with pocket pairs to overcards but when its the otherway round its different, i wait for a set and when i finaly hit im either already dead or get outdrawn if i decide too take a flip even when im ahead i often end up behind whenever i chase the correct odds i get nothing and usually a random small card lets 37 off take the pot.... i dont let it bother me tho becuase my descisions are made with a thought process i have faith in and i can go back and look it over. one big thing that helped me improve was using a start chart for openeing hands while i learnt the fundementals of the game from a safe ish seat. i went from being a break even player that could roll about £100 off freerolls on an upswing and fast loose the money on a downswing now im pretty confident slightly profitable player, if i play on other sights the rake still stings me but ill get their. hard work pays off i honestly belive this in poker if you put your mind to it it isnt all luck. if you in a bad mood just dont play? if you still wanna play but your in a bad mood just pick up a book and have a read instead you never know what insights youll pick up even if its just how other people think :) 

Day 1 start €11.69

09:05 -> €25 Bounty Hold'Em Freeroll -> Place: 312/706 -> Won: €0 + €0.00 in Bounties! (2 row hands A4 < Q2 fh and 96 < 94 fh)
11:05 -> Unibet Open Bounty Freeroll -> Place: 446/678 -> Won: €0 + €0.00 in Bounties! (A4s = A3 < AJ)
12:45 -> €100 Shooting Star Bounty -> Place: 79/96 -> Won: €0 + €0.00 in Bounties!
13:05 -> €30 Bounty Omaha Freeroll -> Place: 731/750 -> Won: €0 + €0.00 in Bounties
14:15 -> €50 Fireball -> Place: 11/34 -> Won: €0 + €0.00 in Bounties (A9 < Q6)
14:45 -> €100 Shooting Star Bounty -> Place: 1/90 -> Won: €16.61 + €12.41 in Bounties!
17:05 -> €30 Bounty Omaha Freeroll -> Place: 349/750 -> Won: €0 + €0.00 in Bounties
19:15 -> €100 Bounty Hold'Em Freeroll -> Place: 260/1000 -> Won: €0 + €0.00 in Bounties (A9 < AJs < A10)
20:25 -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €50 Turbo 2 TIX -> Place: 7/10 -> Won: €0 ( Qk <AA)
21:00 -> €50 Lappinpoker Freeroll -> Place: 8/498 -> Won: €1.25 + €0.00 in Bounties (K10s < KQ kicker q)
22:00 -> €50 Lappinpoker Freeroll -> Place: 210/626 -> Won: €0 + €0.00 in Bounties

+ i got €5 collected 15000 bonus points and cash out 20 dollars to go and perform on a humorous show 😃

rezult €25.86

Archived