bankroll building and Malta for free?

marto

Hey all, have played on Unibet on and off for ages, recently had to withdraw most of my roll so I was left with 40 Euros which I won from the Double Trouble freeroll, so I started off my journey with 0. 

I will be completing challenges and playing some Hexapros, freerolls and small MTTs to build the bankroll. 

Additionally, I will have a go at qualifying to the Unibet Open in Malta for free, by taking part in freerolls that you good people have on Unibet. 

I had a deep run in the 3,000 Mission freeroll yesterday but ended up with a mincash after losing with A9 vs KJ on A9xKK board, yikes... anyway, a good 5.40 profit for the roll. 

Current bankroll:

47.11 EU + 9.83 EU cash ticket + 1 EU MTT ticket + 1 EU UO ticket and 4 EU UO ticket. 

• Like 7

aaannd I bust the cash ticket, had bought in for 50bb at 10nl, flatted a 4x open from player in EP with AKo, flop came A89 rainbow, I check raised the cbet (0.47 to 1.50), with the intention of calling off the shove, unfortunately he had A8 and I couldn't hit turn or river. The remaining 4.81 was added to my balance as it was too low for me to buy into a game. 

Current roll: 51.92 + 1 MTT + 1 UO + 4 UO tickets

Currently playing the Davitsche freeroll but not got a stack so far. 

• Like 3

Hey all, nothing too spectacular yesterday, only got a 1 EU UO ticket from the Davitsche's freeroll. I don't think I'll play anything today as I'm away to play live poker at night 

• Like 1

Thanks @Koljamen :) 

A little update - played a 1 UO qualifier, to a 4 EU UO ticket, got the ticket. Also, played in the Ian Simpson freeroll past night, got another 1 EU ticket and just now shipped a 1 EU rebuy tourney, which had 18 runners, for €9.42, from my single bullet. 

Went into the final table of that tournament as massive chipleader, towards the bubble squandered a lot of the chips on a couple of misplayed hands and then got lucky to ladder up and make it to heads-up, where my opponent was quite weak and I got the W. 

Current bankroll is sitting at €56.21 + 10x €1 UO tickets 

• Like 4

Thank you @Nestabear :) 

I didn't play a lot tonight, just a 0.25 euro bounty tournament in which I wanted to get a bounty,to help me towards my June mission. Ended up knocking out a few players and ultimately won the tournament for 3.59 + 1.20 in bounties.

862555635_25centbountyshipment.JPG.625df4859f96dc0437f49260622f92bc.JPG

Played 2 real money tournaments today and shipped them both - 1 euro 1/18 and 0.25 1/115 players... they both count, right? 🤣:cash:

• Like 4

played one  4 Eu qualifier, which I came second in, getting the 4 eu ticket. Also won 2 eu UO ticket from a freeroll and another 2 UO ticket from completing the third mission for the month.

current br:  

60.86 + 2x 2UO ticket + 9 x 1U tickets + 1x 4UO ticket 

• Like 3

I completed mission 4 of the month, so I got a freeroll ticket and 10 free spins on a random slot. The slot went well, I got £8.55 from it.

Bankroll: 72.30 EU + 16 EU worth of UO tickets + 2 freeroll tickets 
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

A long time coming, here is a little update on the challenge. Haven't been playing a lot recently, been focusing on another site but I will switch my focus to this, and it will become apparent why, very soon.

Current roll: 68 euros + 10 uo + 3x 4 up ticket. I also had a €10 hexapro ticket which expired, as I'm an idiot, so I will deposit that amount on the site and take a shot on Monday.

I like the idea of the tags to riches promotion but I don't know if I will take part in that, to be honest. Really ought to focus on the UO qualifiers. If I do take part in it, it will be exclusively for the hexapros

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Hi all,  

A long time coming, here's a little update on how things went. I did play a few qualifiers online but did not get to actually get a Malta package, or seat. My roll was up to 200 euros, of cash and tickets combined, at one point, but there was not enough play for me to get a package to be honest. 

I went to Malta for the period between 10th and 16th of September and played the two live satellites, one on Wednesday and one on the Thursday. The former was going well until my QQ lost to KJ on the river for most of my stack. On the Thursday I never really got going and the table seemed to be quite a bit tougher, witnessed one of the sickest calls ever that night - someone called with 73, for bottom pair on river, facing preflop raise, and a bet, bet, snap all in for a decent portion of his stack. 

Currently, I have got around 120 euros, 95 of which are in the form of UO tickets, so I will use these to try and satty into Paris, or maybe hold on to next year for Malta/London. 

I will post some pictures from Malta later tonight, I still need to sort them out properly. 

• Like 4