Without the grind we are nothing

Brocky

@Livertool wrote:

Having read those messages from 2+2 i really expect Unibet to do at least sow for him even if this is your statement:

We can't disclose any data from another customer, and we won't freeze any accounts either, based on accusations from another user. We have to operate by innocent until proven guilty. It'll be the wild west if anyone can accuse any user and have their account blocked.

Even given benefit of doubt that ❤️♥️❤️ didn't happen in this case, you can do sows without reason and now there is strong reason.

Now i understand why he was so intimidated of wudu as he wasn't really soft against scammers 😏

I see your point @Livertool , but I think it opens up a whole new can of worms. 

We don't facilitate staking deals between players, not through the client or the community either, so really this is a discussion of an agreement made between two people(where one has decided to take it public). If we were to take action on the basis of what is writen on a seperate site where we can't even verify who the persons writing are, it would basically make it possible for people to harass others and getting Unibet to do the job on their behalf.

E.g if you have a problem with someone you know play on Unibet, just go to 2+2 and call them a scammer so Unibet can shut down their account until certain documents are received and approved. 

Would that be likely to happen? No, but it could be done and we need to safeguard against it.

I can appreciate wanting to notify others so they can avoid potentially getting scammed as well, but we've never facilitated  staking here(though it was suggested a long time ago) and won't in the future either.

I've probably read around a hundred scam threads through the years, and even though I realize quite a few staking projects end up positive overall(I've staked a few friends myself in the past), I'd never give money to someone I don't know personally and I don't suggest anyone else to do it either.

• Like 3
Former Community Manager

@FreedoM 

I knew him for several months before the staking deal and I can afford to lose the money, obv I am still pissed to potentially lose it in this way. Appreciate the advice though.

@JeppeL I think I have provided a plethora of accusation by various people over a long time period, but I can understand if you don´t want to get involved in it.

I have definitely learned my life lesson. I will never trust anyone with anything anymore. 

• Like 1

@JeppeL 

Like said, i give benefit of doubt to pretty much everything in internet.

But if this is true, isn't it against your regulations? People can collect money from others without even intention of paying back and they can gamble with those money? Ain't lawyer but i wouldn't consider it that much different when players have scammed money from others accounts and played with them and sites have got fined over it.

Since you have accuser here, you don't want to ask him if he is willing to show transactions he made and that he never got money back? Very easy also for brocky to proof wrong with showing you transactions. You don't want to check origins of his money when there is big doubt that he is scamming, not once but several times? Doesn't seem too antifraud actions from unibet if that is the case.

Edit. Otherwise any of this ain't my business but i think it is everyones business if your site gets heads up that some player gambles with scammed money and you don't do anything about it but close thread and give only accused person chance to reply.

• Like 1

@Dennis__ wrote:

@FreedoM 

I knew him for several months before the staking deal and I can afford to lose the money, obv I am still pissed to potentially lose it in this way. Appreciate the advice though.

@JeppeL I think I have provided a plethora of accusation by various people over a long time period, but I can understand if you don´t want to get involved in it.

I have definitely learned my life lesson. I will never trust anyone with anything anymore. 

@Dennis__ I don't disagree with you on that at all, it's just as company there's no way we can get involved on this level and I'm glad you understand. Any advice I could give, is a also already mentioned by someone else in the 2+2 thread as lots of people have experienced something similar in the past.

I just hope it all works out for everyone, really.

• Like 2
Former Community Manager

I'm locking this thread as well. See the reason here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Brocky-is-a-scammer/m-p/350253#M51875

@Livertool, I think you fail to understand something pretty basic: we're not involved in this in any way. We haven't facilitated any transfers. We haven't accepted deposits from 3rd party. We don't have anything to do with this dispute.

There could obviously be money-laundering and RG complications, and that is of course all being investigated in cases where it's relevant. We don't comment on those personal matters on here, for obvious reasons :)

NB there's a big difference between stealing money from someone and have someone transfer money to you/invest in you, with the intent of using it for gambling/poker.

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions