Watts Blog

WattsAl

About myself: Hello my name is Ciprian I am 27 years old living in Romania.I discovered the game of poker in my highschool years after seeing a tv ad about Fulltilt poker then started to watch all night poker shows as Poker After Dark and HighStakes Poker I was addicted:Smile:. I started to play on play money on Fulltilt and enjoyed it allot we were I think about 40 50 Romanian players and always helped each other with chips when someone lost it all:Rofl:. It was the most pleasant period that I can remember even if was on play money.Then I switched to real money games and the problems started lol, the difference between play money and real money was signifiant and I couldn't cope with it ended losing big over a long period of time. I ended up in a situation where I would lose up to 80% of my wage on a monthly base for a couple of years,I can say that I had some serious gambling issues which impacted my life pretty hard ending losing my job and my father kicking me out of our house and had to move to my sister then the miracle happened I won 10k finishing second in a tournament now maybe in some more developed countries this isn't that big but here is alot of money. I cashed out a portion of it and the rest left it there as a roll but the miracle faded away quick cause in less then a week I lost it all again:Rofl: :Heart::Hearts::Heart: bankroll management.I continued in my usual way and had some score over the time like 2k 3k 4k but in vain so after all this time 5  6 years I've probably lost around 30k with my winnings included so I had to stop it was to much and that brings me to the present time. I left behind the crazy person that I was and the bad habits and I can say that I reborn mostly due to a great man called Alan Watts read hes books and watched all his lectures on youtobe.                                                                                                                       Purpouse: Keep me motivated and stay on track                                                                                                                                                                                Starting Br  100 euro/ Play nl4 until I have 30 buyins for the next limit I will post the results after each session and the winrate end of each month                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

• Like 10

We're off to a great start after the first 3 hours of play at nl4 I felt good and I played my game very well,I made some mistakes here and there but it's good I am looking forward to tomorrow with excitement. This weekend I plan on playing at least 6h per day and will see what brings tomorrow. Lets goooo  🆒                                                                                          Day 1       Starting Br 100e   /  Current Br 115e   /  Winings 15e

• Like 5