Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

day 2 we fired another 500 points off.... qualifires went well 3x 5 euro tickets claimed and one min cash for 0.90....

games didnt go so well we fired one at the space bounty and didnt cash and 2 at the galaxy and busted 4 off the money. 

POINTS REMAIN-7700

BANKROLL GAINS- 0.90c (cash is cash)

Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

day 3 i played pretty poor rushed everything in the evening we only cashed 1/7 after 2 min cash retry we pplayed the 400 euro shooting star and made 0 knockouts and a min cash for 5.47 somehow...? 

BONUSROLL- 6.36

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Kliedz_Zivju wrote:

day 3 i played pretty poor rushed everything in the evening we only cashed 1/7 after 2 min cash retry we pplayed the 400 euro shooting star and made 0 knockouts and a min cash for 5.47 somehow...? 

BONUSROLL- 6.36

@Kliedz_Zivju maybe tomorrow i'll start fight for 5MTT.(but first Davistche League)..  but i think my target will be Deep space and Black hole /

but Falling sky also looks good now...  i like long levels Wink   but Nanos are always profitable for meWink

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

today i will stream league Smile the 5 qualifires are good very easy field but the high variance plays happen alot and suckouts are real XD so far im on 5/15, seems the times were the fields are big are easier than when the garuntee isnt hit. im not doing great in the 5 games but the 1 euro games im crushing so far Smile up the micros!!

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Kliedz_Zivju the differences between 1e and 5e Qualifiers are strange to me: starting stack/level   2.5/3min  and 2k/4min   ...  in 2e->10e we have 3k/4min. I do not understand these differences ...5euro should be similar to  10euro... 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

@pinki ahh right sorry my explaining is poor i meant 5 as in the prize 5 so 1e buy in. ive not noticed that myself? 

day 4 - pretty boring focused on loosing out in the STREAM LEAGUE 1/6 we got a second chance but failed gonna roll over too tommorow as sunday is funday.....

and tommorow i think ill do 5 2 euro tickets aswell as my bonus points tickets but theyll be out my bankroll so wont bore with other results im only finishing this becuase i started XD ill see what i think in comparing them the 1/2e entry

Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

DAY 5 - awful day in th 1e qualifiers didnt win one ticvket had yesterdays tho and got a steady 7 in the black hole bubble the final table all in 77 vs A8s 

total gains - 75.

points remain - 6200... maybe some will be added from challlenges maybe well hit 10k challenge points well see GG WP TYVM

0 Likes
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

i dunno how to attach the picture its not a 1st anyway so who cares 

0 Likes
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

day 6 meh! crudd day at it won 2/5 tickets played a 400e shooting star and got knocked out by trash early on... saving 2nd ticket as the day was junkkkkk cashed 0.40 in one of the satty aswell XD 

Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

day 7 - qualifiers - 0/5 (0.30) played bad bit tilted by constant suck outs and tooth ache didnt play on christmas so still had a 5e ticket and played space madness bounty - 4th + 5 bountys Smile 11.91 cash and 14.19 bountys 

remaining points (plus any challenge gained) - 5340

cash gains - 101.80 steady gains Smile been on abit of a heater probly 70% luck