UnibetOpen Challenge: I want to seat at UO table again...for free :)

Want2Believe

Hello guys,

My name is Aleksei and I'm going to start the challenge. Yeah... aim is to get the UO package or earn money enough to go to the event. I did the same thing in the past and succesfully participated in the UO Budapest 2010, Copenhagen 2014 & Cannes 2014. 
So everything is real. I checked.

Starting point is ZERO.

May the Force be with me :)

Yesterday i f*cked up in the Milestone Freeroll and didn't get to ITM... damn. I counted on it, but...

Ok. Anyway, Unibet is giving chances everyday. And I managed to win 4€ Daily 4 ticket early morning today in one of freerolls. I'm going to play 300€ GTD Daily Deepstack. If you'll see me at the tables - FOLD! :)1.thumb.jpg.8a657deb023cfce0d9bf5d08ec7ce976.jpg

Congrats on your ticket @Want2Believe, it's not easy to finish ITM in this freerolls 👍 ; also the 2 cents bounties are pretty good for your challenge as UO qualifiers start from 0.01 euro; my advice is to play as many freerolls as possible to build a decent bankroll and hopefully you'll make it once again to the live event 😃

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@Want2Believe wrote:

Yesterday i f*cked up in the Milestone Freeroll and didn't get to ITM... damn. I counted on it, but...

Ok. Anyway, Unibet is giving chances everyday. And I managed to win 4€ Daily 4 ticket early morning today in one of freerolls. I'm going to play 300€ GTD Daily Deepstack. If you'll see me at the tables - FOLD! :)

First: congrats, you are running hot. Second: I think the €4 Daily 4 qualifier is a better option. It is easier to finish in the money and that -even if you are not qualify to the €1500 GTD Daily 25 you could win from €1.80 cash to €4 general tickets which one you can exchange to sng's or cash game ticket or simply play any of the €4 tourneys.

@psrquack wrote:

First: congrats, you are running hot. Second: I think the €4 Daily 4 qualifier is a better option. It is easier to finish in the money and that -even if you are not qualify to the €1500 GTD Daily 25 you could win from €1.80 cash to €4 general tickets which one you can exchange to sng's or cash game ticket or simply play any of the €4 tourneys.

Thanks for advise @psrquack. It's a good point, and I also thought about theese €4 Daily 4 qualifiers. But their structure is awful. 1500 stack, 3 min levels...I need blind luck to survive two-three first allins. Instead Daily Deepstack tourney has 7000 stack and 12 min levels... I believe I have better chances here.

And dont forget the shop, with your points you can purchase extra tickets to make an extra boost for your bankroll. For other freerolls, keep an eye on the community promotions, and the Unibet ambassador`s twitch streams. Good luck!

@Want2Believe there's a 0,10€ buy-in game called '10 Cent Step-it-up' every evening, there are some 1€ SNG tickets for prizes, which you could exchange to a 1€ MTT ticket (in here: Ticket Exchange board ) if you win 😃 There is also a flip tournament with the same buy-in, called '10 Cent Step-it-up Flip', but it might be wiser to play the one where you can actually affect the outcome 😏

Good luck with your challenge! 😆

ehm...I'm unable to continue challenge :dissatisfied: My laptop crashed lately, so i got new one. And now I having issues with opening UnibetPoker client both downloaded and web version. It stucks just at start.

1.thumb.jpg.8ae60784e8ce5222b8d72c43366eda20.jpg

Will try to use different VPN servers.. :Sad:

• 2 weeks later...

Alright! I managed to solve it and I'm ready for action. This week will be interesting. Bunch of freerools and stream from Copenhagen...Hope to see my old friends faces there) Who knows if Tanya Zayets is still working in Unibet?

bankroll dropped to zero again, while i had issues with poker client i lost everything at nonpoker games..oops👼

Archived