Unibet Airlines

Want2Believe

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Screenshot_1.jpg.d47032398ecd564546b68e804c7ec0e3.jpgMeet our superior A-class Cabin Crew:
- Captain Raise. The Boss and our Superduperman. 

- 2ndOfficeer. Also highly professional Pilot. But mystically he has no name, so we call him MrSecond.

- A1exis and Dolories. Our charming stewardesses. Both are members of "Club10000m" and are always at your service and for your best flying experience :Veryhappy:

*Microphone off*

Some people asking am I Pilot or not. Of course not😃 Well ... I was dreaming to fly since my childhood. Even tried to apply to one Flying Academy after school, but failed my medical tests (it's really tough in my country, you have to be extremely healthy like cosmonaut). So, I gave up with my dream, but anyway got technical degree in Aviation Engines in my University. Years have passed, now I'm 35, and I'm still looking at the sky and holding my breath, imagining the freedom of flight.

Actually, things slightly changed lately. Pilot market is having stress and troubles (because pilots migrating to the growing China and Middle East). I investigated the question, and found it's still possible for me to become a pilot. But the only option for me is to get FAA license in the USA and few years to get required flying hours. It's possible, and I'll go for it. It's about $80k question, so I'm collecting the money at the moment (and I can't gamble too much at Unibet haha). Hopefully next year I'll make it *fingers crossed* 😏

@Want2Believe The sky is the limit well at least for you that is 😀

I think you should pursue your dream...it is quite expensive and Im not sure of your financial situation but Im sure things will work out for you some way or the other.

I also have a brother who studies Aviation stuff though he just started.

@Shoryureppa wrote:

...it is quite expensive and Im not sure of your financial situation but Im sure things will work out for you some way or the other.

Well, I'm not rich, but I'm doing fine. Thanks) It's expensive if your aim is to fly big jets like B787 or A320, etc, meaning you are going to work on airlines or cargo companies. However, there is another way -  to get your PPL or CPL license and fly any small props. It's not that expensive and available for most of us.

Archived