UOS Blog - Nano glory

OmahGAWD

Hello all :laugh:

This is my blog as I gear up for 2 weeks of UOS 6 action! I'm going to try and play 90% of the nano tournys and a few of the low tournys to try and get a Top 100 leaderboard place :cash: I usually play 3-4 UOS and then lose patience and quit. So this blog is so i can't hide! I must play!:haha:

I usually play 4 PLO and 1SNG's so this will be a bit of fun for me to see if I can win a tourny.

Gimmi that avatar! 

• Like 11

@OmahGAWD Good luck and remember, Patience is the key. 

Last UOS I made a deposit to cover the buy ins and intended to play all the nanos and lows but chickened out after a few days and a small profit, so i know how you feel. Lets both try to stick at it a bit more this time and give it our best shot. Good Luck. 👍

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Wow thanks everyone, such nice comments!

@GR1ZZL3RYes hard part for me is i get through the door about 10 mins into late reg on the first tournys so ill be playing straight after work and pretty much until i go to bed! This is where the blog helps hopefully.

But last UOS i played I was like 'this is far too solid for 10c buy ins' haha and packed it in after a few 

• Like 3

Monday 28th Oct

E250 NLH 50c

E100 NLH Bounty 25c

I'm going to play E1 SNG's alongside these games and try to get off to a good start for the series :happy: 10m blinds for the first one so I will play patiently. Bounty is 6 mins so hopefully even if I run deep will get to bed before 12 🤣

• Like 5

Day 1 in the books...

20th in UOS E3, a brilliant run with an unfortunate bust out! Got our last 8 bb's in against 56o but couldn't hold with KJo. But 20/614 ain't too shabby for a start. Points on the board!

Only played 4 SNG's as I wanted to concentrate on the mtt as we approached the money. 104 made the points and 98 cashed so 20th is a great start. Busted the other UOS in 157th. The bounty played.... well like you'd expect a 25c bounty to play! Needed hands there.

Day1:

SNG's P:4 W:1 2nd: 1 L: 2 Profit: 75c

MTT's. P:2 buyins: 75c cash20_614.png.408ac7062b8a3d38b7076549ddad2b58.pnged: E2.33 Profit: E1.58

+/-: +E2.33

Overall:

MTT's. P:2 buyins: 75c cashed: E2.33 Profit: E1.58

+/-: +E2.33

• Like 8

Finished 47th in the 10c rebuy. for 51c. bust out hand was A9 on btn shove called by K8. I busted the 25c FO shoving AK into QQ for a nice stack midway. Nice to cash again and hopefully tomorrow can play more. I had to late reg today as I work late so really pleased to cash given i reg'd 80 mins in to the first one 🤣

• Like 3

Two great tournys for me tonight, a 50c rebuy 9 handed and a PLO bounty. Still alive in the opening tourny. currnetly 55th with 380 left. Let's run good! rebuy period over and no rebuys only the add on. we are in for E1 with a huge E149 up front :inlove:

• Like 2

Double cash but gutted i didn't have a deep run again. 47/300 in the PLO and 52/601 in the NLH.

4 cashes from 6 events so far, i'll probably feel better about it in the morning. 

Day 3 
MTT's. P:2 buyins: €1.25 cashed: €3.52 Profit: €2.27
Overall:
MTT's. P:6 buyins: €2.35 cashed: €6.36 Profit: E4.01
+/-: +€4.76

Day1 leaderboard: 39th/Day 2 leaderboard: 36th

• Like 5

So in the FO we had just above starting stack after about an hr. had 10-10 raised UTg to 2.5bb and mp call. we get it in on a 567 flop and he has 53. sadly 5 hit the river. now short! got my last 10 bbs in when sb min raised open. i shoved with A2 and he had aces 🤣 good night

still alive in the bounty. 220 lft and i am 19th atm :happy:

• Like 1

God I really should have folded that last hand. So annoyed. All those hours playing and you can't fold top pair. sigh. last hand before break. 19 left. i raise Q10 on btn. both SB (calls everthing) and BB call. Q99 flop. checked to me, i bet 1/3. sb folds. bb shoves. i called because two clubs and so many draws. but i should have folded. i had enough chips behind. its just we're very shortstack at this stage so hard to fold. hopefully tomorrow.

Day 4 
MTT's. P:2 buyins: €0.35 cashed: €0.76 Profit: €0.41

SNG's: P4 W1 2nd: 1 L: 2 Profit 75c
Overall:
SNG's P:8 W:2 2nd: 2 L: 4 Profit: €1.50
MTT's. P:8 buyins: €2.70 cashed: €7.12 Profit: €4.42
+/-: +€5.92

Day1 leaderboard: 39th/Day 2: 36th/Day 3: 23rd

poker.png.cd0e6a53edefb1b5fb5dccd055d567cf.png

• Like 7

We are 17th in the nano standings! Still disappointed with last night bust out hand but I shouldn’t be so harsh on myself. I work hard all day come home and play straight away a game you need to use your mind for! So mistakes will be made. Today is a new day! :happy:

thanks everyone who interacts with my posts, gives me motivation to keep going and keep writing

• Like 4