Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

Wow. That are some nice results @triceraatopp what's the highest BI you play without quali's? Because playing R/A is a hidden higher BI which can be tricky for your BR sometimes Smile

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
triceraatopp Rank 15
Rank 15

@VikingsAF thank you Smile YEah you are definatly right about the re/ad can be very costly! Highest I play without a ticket is 25, I dont play all the 25s but I add them sometimes. I only reenter Deep impact of the 25s but due to some minor impuls controll issues I sometimes do dum stuff like late reg odyssey without a ticket Happyshy But thats pretty rare now when I keep track of everything Smile

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

I know the impuls control Tongue

I find it cool you can keep that good of a BR even with that control issue Tongue hahah

If I can be honest I think 25 games are maybe a bit too high for your BR, since you have only 30 BI's then? Or is the BR graph from a few posts already outdated longtime?

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 15
Rank 15

haha yeah impulsivity is a struggle Tongue @VikingsAF

Oh  no thats not my br in the graphs, I decided to not post my BR here bcs I play at other sites aswell sometimes and I constantly withdrawl to not temp myself to take shots at to high stakes so the graph start from 0 and then just shows my profit/loss from day 1 (7th april). So every time I buy in I put in the amount of BI+re/ad and then when Im out I put in the amount i won, if I bust before itm I just write 0. Then my sheet calculate the total amount in a separete colum so it looks like this.

Screenshot_44.pngScreenshot_43.pngSo in the Buy in colum I write the buy in cost, then I add the total number of rebuy or addons and the next colum calculate my total cost for that game, as you can se here I did two reentrys in black hole, then the Total BI calculates that to 15 eur. In results I then write down how much i won , then i inut what posistion i finished in how and how many players in total and it calculates in what percentage of the field i ended up. After that i just put yes or no so it can calculate my itm % and last colum will show my total profit or loss from i started this but that includes both tickets and cash as you can se it goes up 75 eur after I played a 25 eur qualifier and won a 100 eur ticket.

When Im presenting my result I have separate tables that extract only the MTT or only the specifik type of qualifier I want to show Smile

triceraatopp Rank 15
Rank 15

So one month in to my tracking the results looks like this. I played 377 games in total which is a lot less then I normaly do but quality trumphs quantity and I instead spend a lot more time studdying off the tables. 

The last couple of months I learned alot but my studdying have been sporadic and unstructured, I didnt really know how to approch it and undervalued the importence of consistency and mentalgame. The biggest score for me this month cant be presented in a graph, even if it hopefully will affect them later on Wink My big win of april is that Ive came to a bunch of realisations about mindset, dicipline and preparation and I think I acculy starting to take poker serious now! I thought I did before but looking back at how I my thoughts went just a month ago I definatly did not. 

May will be an exiting month, its only 8 days until I fly to Malta for my first ever live event and I couldent be more hyped! 

So with that said, here is some graphs.

Screenshot_87.png

Screenshot_84.pngScreenshot_85.png

All and all Im +920 Eur at Unibet, since theres not so many MTTs running on weekdays here I also played a bit at party last week. Lucky decicion since Ive been on a massive heater with BR showing +1241 Eur after about 50 games. I will start tracking my results there aswell since sharkscope dont differenciate between SNGs and MTTs in the free version.

Ive reached a bunch of final tables but way to often I bust before final three, the work I put down on my HU game have been paying off though and I have 3 second places vs 10 first places when getting HU Smile

Tournaments won:

Screenshot_89.png#1st

Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

Did you win a package to Malta? if so then it should be included in the graph.  Or are you just buying into the live tourney?

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 15
Rank 15

@Sect7G I did but it was before I started tracking the results so it didnt make it in here. It just gets to skewed and complicated if I add things that happend before. So 7th April is set as day 0 and i take it from there Smile 

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Congrats @triceraatopp, hope you run well in Malta, I'm so jealous but I think Manchester runs it a close second.

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 15
Rank 15

Thanks @GR1ZZL3R 😀 You will make it for sure 😀 

0 Likes
Shoryureppa Rank 15
Rank 15

Hey @triceraatopp solid results here. 

If you have any strategy or learning links can you send me them please 

always trying to improve my game 

And wishing you all the best over at Malta Smile