Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Today I managed to get time for a short Mtt session, since South America is 6 hours behind CET I didnt catch my regular sunday Mtt:s so went with the late ones instead. 

Total Mtts : 5

ITM: 1/5

Total BI: 47 Eur            Avg BI: 9.4 Eur                

Cashes: 152.5 Eur

RESULT UPDATE 2

• BR: 1159 ---> 920.94 Eur = -238 Eur
  • Tickets: 846 --->  1085 Eur = +239Eur
  • Bonus points: 393---> 3393 = +3000

Summary: +40 Eur

I been swinging up and down around the BE mark all since I stared this blog but hopefully it will turn around soon! I keep working on my game and studdying, atm how to deal with semi short stack play by watching pro rewiews at runitonce.

Hope u all run good ad that u had a great sunday grind Very Happy

Screenshot_65.png

triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

The plan was to keep a constant flow of updates and post a couple days a week on this blog but since I failed that the sessions keep piling up and It gets harder and harder to sum everything up. 

Rngesus continues to challenge me and is putting me through The Ultimate Test Of Strengh with all in pre aces cracked 95 times vs 34 times held last weeks. (Important to say I dont usually keep track of such things but needed to see if it was just my feelings or if I really was running bad). 

But even I get a tast of the good life form time to time so lets look at the results, we start from the beginning with Unibet Online Series!

I was still in Colombia during the majority of the series but managed to play a couple handfulls anyway. I focused mainly on the high events since I had been stacking up with 50 and 100 eur tickets and saw the opportunity to get to play óutside my BR for cheap Smile I played mayby 70% of the MTTs and got 3 cashes in the highs, the biggest being a 3rd place in #28 PLO that I accedently reged for beliving it was NLH...

I did get a lot of deep runs and bubbled/almost bubbled a ton so in the end I finished in place 48th on the high and 51th on the overall leaderboard getting some well needed boost to the bankroll Smile

Run bads or not I do see the history repeat it self with me being top 5 stack 20 ish to money and then bubble or min cash, I do have a mental block or something keeping me from playing my A-game in this stage and I keep studdying and trying to improve there. Funny thing is that I almost always do good when I dont know its getting close to money, if I have action on alot of tables and forget to look where we at I just play and often find myself itm with a good stack.

Unfortunatly busted both the High and low rebuy bonanza main events 8 and 10 off the money on the last day making the series overall a loosing couple weeks for me.

But only way is up and I keep the grind going, last week I shiped a couple of 10 Eur Fireball and one 5 eur Deep Space, I also got 2nd in Dwarf star, 800 multi, 10 eur singu, 10 eur deep, 5eur worm and a bunch of other ft:s. In the majors best result last week is 4th in Gargle, 6th in Abyss and 8th in Odyssey.

Im also ashamed to say I cheated a tiny bit and played a couple mtt:s on another site where I  came 5th in their 10K GDT PKO for 577 $ Happyshy  

But now to the big stuff! I reached one of my goals this year shipping a UK pack Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy The plan is to go to Glasgow for next event! 

Screenshot_267.png

Also, yesterday it was time for my favorite day of the month, DaVitsche streamleague and for the first time I somehow ended up in 1st place getting an additional Supernova ticket on top of the great bragging opportunities Very Happy 

I say "somehow" since my 83 points usually only get u a second place, but who cares, I won Very Happy

Screenshot_268.png

Okey now its time to start the sunday tables, I will very very much try to update after this session but we see how it goes.

Good luck today everybody and Thank you for reading, see you at the tables!

triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Sunday session update!

MTT:s: Cashed 4/13 + 2 bountys in Ice Giant - Final tables 1/13 - Bubbleboy (girl?) 4/13 

Freerolls: 1/2 - Final Tables 1/2

Qualifiers: 0/4

Best result was a second place in Deep Space, which I got after the fastest HU ever, it lasted exactly 1 hand haha.

Screenshot_4.png

Goin HU I was behind with 50 vs 100bb, my opponent decides to open for stack and since I looked down at AKs and thought he probably is doing this with a wider range then KK+, I decided to take the flip and get a chance to switch stacks, his pocket sevens did hold but I think it was okey for me to make the call even if its not an optimal situation. If anyone have inputs im happy to hear them Smile

Calling with AK in ICM spots was apperently my standard move yesterday and I had one situation in the 10 ticket Ice Giant Qualifier that I would appreciate thoughts on. I think my call was very marginal or even bad but I need someone to tell me Im not shooting myself in the foot if folding in this situation in the future. Unfortunetly I didnt take a screen shot so this is from memory. We were 15 players left and I had a middle stack being 8/15(3Cool, the the table was a bit more active then the norm in qualifiers this close to itm so I wasnt extremly in need of chips even though I probably would need a steal or two to get itm.

Middle position that covers me open shove and Im on co or btn with AKo, in my memory the blinds are simular or a bit deeper then me so I dont expect any of them to come along 3 ways. History shows that Im apperently very able to call here so my question is Can I fold?

SvirAVI Rank 10
Rank 10
Great blog. Congrats on your UK Tour package!
Btw, you mentioned you kept track of your all in pre with aces. Just curious as to how your keeping track of this, are you using any software or keeping track manually?
0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Thank you @SvirAVI 😀 No software, I just wrote it down for a couple of weeks. Stoped it now though, no need to dwell over such things, just wanted to see if I accualy got as many bad beats as I thought or if it was just in my head Smile So now Im happy knowing I will have the good part of variace comming my way Wink

SvirAVI Rank 10
Rank 10
Allright, thanks for letting me know. I suspected I was running really bad a a few weeks ago, but could not be bothered to keep track manually. But back to running good or average again now. Very Happy
And yes, there is no point in constantly thinking about it. But after a certain period of loosing alot with the feeling of running bad, its nice to get confirmation that its not just you sucking at poker.
0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

It was finaly time to mend fences with my old nemesis Excel so I can keep some kind of track of my results! We have battled for quite some time but I must say that we are starting to get along pretty well Very Happy 

I will add separate sheets for UK and UO qualifiers so they get separated from the other qualifiers but this will do for a start. So here are the results starting from 7th April.

Screenshot_87.png

ITM- 29,79%

Mtts Won: 2/24

• 5 Eur Crazy Moon  - 70 Eur
  • 5 Eur Deep Space 1000GDT - 220 Eur

Next mission is learning how to make good graphs!

wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

Just read your blog, fun stuff  GL GLLL

Btw whats your name on twitch? 

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

haha glad u enjoy it @wwaanneess, Im lembeh at twitch Smile

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

So now I have managed to break out the Mtts from the qualifiers and this is the pure Mtt graphs that I will continue update Smile

We start from zero on april 7th and will then follow my accual profit/loss i the mtts here at unibet. I realiced this is a much better way to track my results since it doesnt matter if I buy in with a ticket or cash, its still the same amount going into the chart since I purely want to se how Im doing over a large sample. BRM have a separate chart aswell as the live and ticket qualifiers.

So during this two weeks I have played 83 MTTs, in the table bellow I have separated them by stake and in the green table I put them all together to get the complete ROI. If someone think it looks weird that I played 34 5 Eur Mtts but paid 350 in BI they apperently never played pokercoash or poker.se...or spectrum or the late night 800 multi so they shold not judge.

Screenshot_13.pngScreenshot_14.pngScreenshot_15.png

The week have been very good poker vice, I have played a bit less then usual but studied alot and rewiewed, discussed hands(got private coaching lessons) with my group which is helping me improving so much! And for every piece of theory I learn I find 3 other situations I want to study so I think I finaly understand what it means to put as much or even more wotk into your game outside the tables and that motivates me alot, especially when I see how just small adjustments massivly change how comferteble and in controll I feel in a spot Very Happy  

Result wise Ive got ITM 24.3% and won 6/83 - 7.2% , biggest cash was 400 Eur for 1/182 in the 5 eur re/ad Nebula.

Mtts Won

Deep Space 1K Gdt - 5 eur 

Crazy Moon 200Gdt - 5 Eur

Shooting star 500 Gdt - 5 Eur

Shooting star 400Gdt - 10 Eur

Multiverse 600 Gdt - 5 Eur re/ad