cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Causality Rank 10
Rank 10
Causality Rank 10
Rank 10

@whereisrivaldo The best way for her to be profitable is to play the higher buy ins as her net profit will be much higher. By being forced to play the 1-2 euro games then her hourly rate will drop significantly. She has to replace higher games and action from other sites in order to get top 3 in small tournaments. Even though it looks like she grinded more volume in February than usual that’s because she took time off in January and played on other sites. The podium hunters forces you to grind much less profitable nano MTTs and swap them out for more profitable higher stake action. Making you have to grind more hours to get the same amount of profit. 

whereisrivaldo Rank 12
Rank 12

@Causality I believe you and I think so too.

@whereisrivaldo wrote:

But I get that the work you had to put in February to get those profits was a lot more than in January. So in terms of €EV/h, yours probably went down because of the competition.

Anyway, even though your short term results don't really agree with your arguments, I do agree, and the reasons why you're dropping out from the competition are pretty much the same why I didn't go for it in the first place. 

0 Likes
Kamon Rank 11
Rank 11

@triceraatopp 

I don't see any result for Podium Hunters Competition.

Do you have maybe a non official result? 

Congrats for your achievement! Have a nice day!

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@Kamon wrote:

@triceraatopp 

Hi Smile 

I dont unfortunetly, I was conducting a leaderboard but when I droped out of the race after a couple weeks I stoped keeping track. I know that @ZuDwa ended up with just above 100 points Jazzhands (hats of for him, what a amaysing commitment to grind it out like that) and his only competition in the end was @Patsgnome. But he just posted the printscreens and not total amount of points so I dont know if he managed to catch up or not..  Mayby we can ask him here, @Patsgnome how many points did you get in the end? Smile

Either way he also did an absolutely fantastic performance putting in a very high volume and showing consistent great results so whoever ends up getting the package will definatly have made himself deserved of it 🤗

GothMoth Rank 18
Rank 18

@triceraatopp wrote:

@Kamon wrote:

@triceraatopp 

Hi Smile 

I dont unfortunetly, I was conducting a leaderboard but when I droped out of the race after a couple weeks I stoped keeping track. I know that @ZuDwa ended up with just above 100 points Jazzhands (hats of for him, what a amaysing commitment to grind it out like that) and his only competition in the end was @Patsgnome. But he just posted the printscreens and not total amount of points so I dont know if he managed to catch up or not..  Mayby we can ask him here, @Patsgnome how many points did you get in the end? Smile

Either way he also did an absolutely fantastic performance putting in a very high volume and showing consistent great results so whoever ends up getting the package will definatly have made himself deserved of it 🤗

@triceraatopp  you mean  @Neumanriel - he was the other one... 

And you're still 3rd (great result for 1/2 the time with your ~40 points), I'm behind you 31pts. and 5th is @MaecTpo with just 1 podium less - 30pts. 

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Yey thank yoy @GothMoth 😀 haha oh yeah ofc, i mean@Neumanriel 🤗 haha how did I mix that up Tongue 

Oh well, HeartHeartsHeart am I!? Thats cool, congratz to us👑😀