Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Hi guys and girls!

This blogg will be about a Swedish girls journey through Unibets MTTs. I have been reading some off the great bloggs here on community and decided I should start one myself to help me keep track and dicipline while striving to build a solid BR.

A bit of history then..

I first tried online poker a couple years ago and I was horrendously bad so after splashing away my 10 eur deposit and eventual bonus money I uninstalled the client and forgot about it. I always loved strategic games, psychology, math and to play cards though so in march 2017 I somehow decided to give poker a new go. 

This time I had a much more seroius approch and I really enjoyed the game. During this year I had ups and downs, tryied different formats, sites and finaly I ended up here on Unibet. 

After quite a bit of studdying and a lot of hours at the tables where I lost my my winnings as soon as got them I started to BE and in the end even go a little bit plus.

Beginning of this year I had to withdrawl my BR due to personal things and was left with 100 eur and a bunch of MTT tickets. I have since grinded it up and I will start from todays standings.

GOALS

• Bankroll 5K - 100 BI to 50Eur MTTs
  • Ship a pack and play at least one of the live events 2018.

Starting standings

BR: 1100.27 Eur     

Bonus points: 193

Ticket roll: 900.05 Eur

- 4x 100 Eur Supernova

- 2x 50 Eur Milkyway

- 1x 50 Eur Sputnic

- 5x 0.01 Eur UO slot freeroll

- 1x 2 Eur SNG

- 3x freeroll. Double trouble, 1000 mission, 3000 mission.

- 4x 4 Eur UK tour

- 1x 1 Eur UK tour

- 5x 4 Eur DSO

- 1x 1 Eur DSO

- 1x 10 Eur UO

- 1x 50 Eur UO

- 1x 250 Eur UO

I currently play 1-10 Eur MTTs on a regular basis and qualifiers to the 25 - 100 Eur MTTs, quals to generic MTT tickets and quals to the live events. I just started playing the occasionly 25 Eur MTT and will play them more if my BR allowes me. I add some SNG and HU sng from time to time and unfurtunetly I dont always have the dicipline to stay away from NL25 on to even though I act as a ATM machine for the regs there. 

So the way Im planning to reach this goal is:

• Continue studdying and put minumun 3 hours a week analysing my leaks.
  • NO NL25!!!!!
  • Update this blogg regulary to keep my dicipline.
  • Focus on the tables and play activly, max 5 tables!

Today I will play Supernova, Ice giant, Cosmic ray, Nebula and some qualifiers Smile

If anyone read all this, Thank you for your interest!

To be continued!

106 REPLIES 106
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21
@triceraatopp Nice, looking forward to reading your posts. I wish you good luck in your journey and hope you have lots of rungood and fun. #TakeNRG #BlessRNG
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
XY Rank 19
Rank 19
Melgry Rank 10
Rank 10

GL @triceraatopp! Let`s meet today at the final table of SupernovaDiamondsCash

triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Thank you guys! @XY @FreedoM & @Melgry, looking forward to meet u there Very Happy

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

1myplay1, is this you?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Best of luck dear Smile . We are here so read your asap news Smile!

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

Good read and looks like you have a solid plan. All the best and Cya at the tables!

d-Bergie Rank 9
Rank 9

You seem to have a great attitude towards the game and how to improve your game. Good luck and see you at the tables (and hopefully at a live stop too!) Smile

Unibet Employee ReCorpH
Unibet Employee

Hey @triceraatopp!

Good luck on your journey to riches! And good luck especially on the live tour qualifiers, hopefully you'll bink all the packages! Rockon

If there weren’t luck involved, I would win every time. — Phil Hellmuth